Here they go ripping JP

East Brady

Ripping JP for the saftey calling him a moron ......

unbelievable calling for Holcomb ......

Would Holcomb have taken the saftey bla bla bla .......

Funny for being such genius's you'd think Patty Kirwin would know that NE killed the last 1:30

plus minutes deep in Bills end.........

These guys are total tools I think patty needs a napkin everytime he talks about KH!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripping JP for the saftey calling him a moron ......

unbelievable calling for Holcomb ......

Would Holcomb have taken the saftey bla bla bla .......

Funny for being such genius's you'd think Patty Kirwin would know that NE killed the last 1:30

plus minutes deep in Bills end.........

These guys are total tools I think patty needs a napkin everytime he talks about KH!!!

769568[/snapback]

Chris Landrey said it best last night on FOX Sports Radio...."there are so few people being payed as media "experts" on the NFL that have any clue as to what they are talking about, I don't listen to any of them anymore, they are more often than not, just flat out wrong."

Landrey is just as critcal of FOX as he is ESPN...so it is not a network rivalry thing.

Called his show last night, and he basically said, if JP can tune out all of the mis-informed critics, he will be a very good NFL QB. He says that being "thin skinned" is one of the most detrimental things for an NFL QB. He is of the opinion that being hyper-sensitive to criticism is part of Jake Plummers biggest problems.

FWIW, Landrey also thinks that the Bills are in very capable hands with Levy, and thinks Dick Jauron is an excellent football coach. He was very impressed by the Bills yesterday! He recognizes that they still have some major problems (stopping the run being chief amongst them), but is pretty sure they are going to be a very competitive team this year....the Bills were one of his "standout" teams from yesterday.

All in all, JP played a pretty darn good game under hostile conditions on the road against the best team in the league over the past 5 years.

Do I wish he got rid of the ball? Yes. Yet, he was trying to make a play.

For JP's sake, I am happy his name is not Willis. Otherwise, there would be people on this board who would be trying to trash him for that.

All in all, JP played a pretty darn good game under hostile conditions on the road against the best team in the league over the past 5 years.

Do I wish he got rid of the ball?  Yes.  Yet, he was trying to make a play.

For JP's sake, I am happy his name is not Willis.  Otherwise, there would be people on this board who would be trying to trash him for that.

769607[/snapback]

Explain how the safety was his fault? The blitz was on and he had defenders on him before he even dropped back.

PTR

Explain how the safety was his fault?  The blitz was on and he had defenders on him before he even dropped back.

PTR

769613[/snapback]

I thought that my post was pretty positive about JP. You may want to try reading it again.

Had McGee stayed in the end zone this discussion doesn't happen.

769617[/snapback]

I'd always want McGee taking the ball back. Every time he has it, there's the opportunity for a TD, even if the price is occasionally the Bills are stuck behind the 20 for a drive start.

As for the play itself. Channel 7 showed the replay in slow motion last night and even then more than one Patriot was all over JP very quickly. He didn't have a chance.

I'd always want McGee taking the ball back.  Every time he has it, there's the opportunity for a TD, even if the price is occasionally the Bills are stuck behind the 20 for a drive start.

As for the play itself.  Channel 7 showed the replay in slow motion last night and even then more than one Patriot was all over JP very quickly.  He didn't have a chance.

769628[/snapback]

I do as well but that one time it bit us in the ass hard.

He takes a knee.....no penalty is called (maybe) and we are at the 20 to start the drive not the 7

769626[/snapback]

I dunno about that. I would say it was 50/50 at best. McGee takes a knee, refs call a penalty and since he's in the endzone they award the pats a safety. It coulda happened just like that.

Brady won, Losman lost.

Brady made plays to lead his team to victory, Losman cost his team the game with the saftey.

769634[/snapback]

I don't understand why Losman cost us that game with the safety.....That happened with 8:33 to go....After that safety, we had a shot at the Pats when

Whitner intercepted it...but our offense stalled...Then we had 6:13 to go and the

Defense could not get the ball back....and if the Pats need a FG to win, they would

have got it in that last series, considering they were in our red-zone...

This idea is similar to what the national media is running with...They see the highlights on ESPN and/or check the box stats and decide that Losmans safety was the only reason we lost the game...and then parrot that information on the radio, tv, www....Today morning Greenberg was slamming Losman (Accusing him to have had a brain crimp..) for the safety and the reason the bills lost.....And now the sirrius guy Kirwan who has a hidden agenda for KH did the same....

The team as a whole made too many mental errors at different times and the result was a loss. It is time for this team to grow up and reduce the mental mistakes and cut down the # of errors they make in a game. Against a 3 time SB champion the # of mistakes they made were too hard to overcome.

Brady won, Losman lost.

Brady made plays to lead his team to victory, Losman cost his team the game with the saftey.

769634[/snapback]

Losman DID NOT cost the game with a saftey, wasn't all his fault. And Brady's interception was perfect timing for it to help the Pats win...

Talk about not thinking before typing ;) Are your eyes even open when you type?

Brady won, Losman lost.

769634[/snapback]

Welcome to the sport. You'll find the NFL a very exciting pasttime, and we're always glad to see someone who knows absolutely nothing about the game take the plunge and try to learn about it right away.

As the season progresses, don't be afraid to ask us questions about the game that will help you learn it more quickly.

In the meantime, it's always good to get more new fans to watch the NFL and we're glad you're here.

Brady won, Losman lost.

769634[/snapback]

I would have been OK, if you had said Losman failed to capitalize on the Whitner interception....That at least would have had some merit....

I think its time to state the obvious... the Bills played held and shoulders above what anyone expected. They hung with the Pats in Foxboro, well enough to actually win the game. However, due to a number of bad calls/bad bounces; we lost.

I see the game as a positive that we can build on. If we win the next 2 games (something that definitely seems likely after yesterday's better than expected play), we're suddenly 2-1 and then the season has a whole new light on it.

Brady completed 11 of 23 passes for 163 yards with an interception while Losman connected on 15-for-23 attempts for 164 yards.

JP had better numbers then Brady...'nuff said.

769624[/snapback]

Yeah except one of those two guys threw a couple of TD's.

2 TD's and an INT trumps a safety and no TD's any day.