NJ: NORTH NEW JERSEY BILLS BACKERS

sidbuff

Hello to ALL my Fellow Bill Fans:

I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is SIDNEY RUIZ. Also known in the TWO BILLS DRIVE Mesage board as SIDBUFF. I would like to take this time and apologize for no one getting back to you with regards to your emails. It seems that the prior person in charge of this chapter has disappeared and has not responded to anyone including myself.

I have been contacted by the BACKERS Org. and asked them if there is any backing to starting a new chapter. Low and behold I was made Primary contact to the Northern NJ chapter and have been given all your emails.

I really hope that you have all not lost interest in joining a Backer Organization. I'm currently a member of the Central NJ chapter and they are great. We can all join together and cheer on our BILLS over some beer and HOT WINGS.

The location is DUFFYS over in Paterson right over the bridge leaving Hawthorne. I have updated the NNJ Backer information on the BILLS website with the address and phone number. They have the NFL package, 10 cent wings with $1.50 drafts. AND the best part is that I know the owner and it is NEVER and I mean NEVER packed. Not like these other places.

So please let me know if you are intrested in still joining and maintaining your membership. If not then please tell me and I will remove you from the email list. If everyone stays interested we will be one of the largest chapters next to the NEW YORK chapter. I'm sure some of you have gone there and it is also a BLAST to watch the games there

Hope to hear from everyone soon. This Sunday Duffy's. If you do show up I will be there late since I coach footall on Sundays and my games are at 1pm but I will be at Duffys by 2:30pm.

GO BILLS AND LETS BEAT THEM PATSIES

Sidney Ruiz

NNJ Bills Backer Primary contact

Google map: http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&q=duf...0.054073,0.1157

Edited by G. Host

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...