Milwaukee swallows

BillsFanNC

I'd say it's pretty accurate. Wisconsin is known for two things - cheese and beer. People start drinking there when they're 10 from what I hear.

I think Minneapolis is 2nd on the list beacuse everyone from Wisconsin moves to the Twin Cities... :P

CW

I've been to Milwaukee.  The article is right.  They know how to knock'em back in that town.

751518[/snapback]

You got that right, Ecoli. I love the brewtown. it reminds me of Buffalo.

Obviously, Buffalo should have made this list. I must review the methodology and it would be nice if could see the raw data.

The city that gave us: PBRMEASAP

751546[/snapback]

Miller ran Pabst and the rest out of town. The last time I (and a few of the lads I often imbibe with) was there we had to ask the barkeep at this little watering hole around the corner from the Pfister Hotel if he could rustle up some PBRs for us. He had to go down to the basement and find an old sixer, but he dusted it off for us and we drank 'em warm. The rest of the trip is a bit hazy, but I do remember speaking to Bob Brenley (manager of the Diamondbacks at that time) in the hotel lounge (he was drinking a tumbler of scotch and wearing a hawaiian shirt), and was also just a few feet away from a rather sharp-looking (and very much alive, to my surprise) Doc Severinson, who was entertaining a table full of slightly older-than-middle-aged women.

You got that right, Ecoli.  I love the brewtown.  it reminds me of Buffalo.

Obviously, Buffalo should have made this list.  I must review the methodology and it would be nice if  could see the raw data.

751587[/snapback]

It would probably only take a handfull of us to get over there to skew the results back in B-lo's favor. I'm up for the challenge if you are, Dean-o.

It would probably only take a handfull of us to get over there to skew the results back in B-lo's favor.  I'm up for the challenge if you are, Dean-o.

751609[/snapback]

I'm down. I'll pack the hollow leg.

I had a couple crazy nights in Milwaukee- its a great party city! I remember meeting some people and one of the group kept buying rounds of shots for everyone. He bought me 6 or 7 shots of Grand Marnier- then asked "who is this guy I keep buying Grand Marnier for"? They love to drink in that town.

Hard drinking town, Pabst Blue Ribbon and a great music scene- I am surprised Johny Coli has not moved there. I will have to make it out there for Summerfest one of these years

Agreed. I'm not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings, and I'm told you're not allowed to drink at the meetings. WTF is that?

751484[/snapback]

Now that is exactly how i feel. Alcoholics go to meetings, and drunks are to drunk to even read the meeting schedule.