US Open underdog watch

BillsFanNC

My sister in law's boyfriend qualified for the US Open.

708803[/snapback]

Your sister-in-law's boyfriend? :devil:

I hope it's your wife's sister, and not some hootchie who married your brother and is now slutting around the PGA tour.

Yep.  :devil:

708977[/snapback]

He turned in an 8-over 78 in the first round. He's toward the bottom of the scoreboard, but still beat some big names like David Toms, Nick Price, and Lee Janzen. And he's only 3 shots worse that tiger, whos struggling at +5 on the day. He'll probably need ot shoot even par tomorrow to make the cut.

Either way regardless of the finish, thats friggin awesome that he got to play in the US Open, and 8-over is nothing to be ashamed of at Winged Foot!

EDIT: espn had him ranked 105 out fo the field of 156. But you didnt say hes canadian. now we have to make fun of him, eh?

EDIT: espn had him ranked 105 out fo the field of 156. But you didnt say hes canadian. now we have to make fun of him, eh?

709163[/snapback]

Yeah I left that part out. He's a huge Sens fan. He came over and watched game one of the Ottawa series at my house. I invited him to come over for the rest of the games but for some strange reason he declined. :devil: