Anyone else here wants to see McGahee

1billsfan

I do. I also want to see Lee Evans in as the starting number 2 receiver. These are our only wildcards we can throw at the Pats and I think they are ready for the challenge. What's the downside exactly? Ruining the offensive explosion we've been seeing the last two games? But alas, unfortunately this will not happen. :D

I do. I also want to see Lee Evans in as the starting number 2 receiver. These are our only wildcards we can throw at the Pats and I think they are ready for the challenge. What's the downside exactly? Ruining the offensive explosion we've been seeing the last two games? But alas, unfortunately this will not happen.  :D

49596[/snapback]

Absolutely. Nothing against Travis...well, except it is something against Travis. He can't pick up a blitz to save his life. From what I can see, there's no appreciable drop-off in rushing productivity with McGahee in there...and he actually improves the passing game simply by being able to block. Start the boy already...

Only if the "flow of the game" allows it for McGahee. Otherwise, I'd stick with Henry, a proven NFL running back

Do we even know if Evans is going to be any good at the pro level? So we should stick him in the game against the #1 ranked team in the NFL and expect him to bail the offense out.

Expect a few plays from each, but they are a long way from blue chip players.

Nope. He's not ready yet. Let Travis take the pounding while McGahee gets fully ready. I still think he's tentative and is more useful in spot duty as opposed to an every down role.

I say use him more but still ride Trav.

I do. I also want to see Lee Evans in as the starting number 2 receiver. These are our only wildcards we can throw at the Pats and I think they are ready for the challenge. What's the downside exactly? Ruining the offensive explosion we've been seeing the last two games? But alas, unfortunately this will not happen.  :D

49596[/snapback]

Whether he starts or not, he definitely needs more touches.

I was under the impression that MM and TC had devised an offense that would include both players on the field at the same time. I was really looking forward to the mismatches that this would cause.

We shall see . . . .

Mularkey needs to realize that if we have a 1st and goal inside the 5, MaGahee needs to be in there. Henry has been tripping over his own feet trying to reach the line of scrimmage. This is where Willis could make a positive contribution.

49782[/snapback]

Exactly.