" They're probably the best 0-2 team...

Justice

I don't see why anyone has any right to disagree with him, and you're a stupid igmo for even thinking so!!!!

After all, we are the only 0-2 team in the league. All the other teams that have had byes so far have at least one win.

Guess he's been watching a lot of film, eh?

And I've never kissed your sister either....

49143[/snapback]

I've kissed his sister. No big deal. ;) Best 0-2 in football? That gives us something to aspire for maybe we can be the best 0-16 team in NFL history. Perfect record. Like Don Shula's Dolphin team. No thanks..I think we have to whoop New England, Miami and then the Jets and then forget about the first two weeks. Step one on Sunday!!!

I've kissed his sister.  No big deal. ;)  Best 0-2 in football?  That gives us something to aspire for maybe we can be the best 0-16 team in NFL history.  Perfect record. Like Don Shula's Dolphin team.  No thanks..I think we have to whoop New England, Miami and then the Jets and then forget about the first two weeks.  Step one on Sunday!!!

49290[/snapback]

YEAH!

You mean to say we are better then Arizona, San Francisco, KC, Tampa, Miami? Yay we are the 27th best team in the NFL! Actually if you want to get technical we are the only 0-2 team in the NFL- all those mentioned are 0-3 and have yet to have a bye. I do think we have a lot of talent on this team and that we are much better then our record indicates. The best 0-2 team in the league is hardly a compliment thought