Winslow out for the season

Thailog80

Even though he had a bad luck, this is also a reminder for people to not

miss training camp where you are mentally and physically getting trained.

48901[/snapback]

You hit it on the head. Maybe the Postons can cut him a break on their cut of his salary..... ;)

Mother !@#$er... I wasted a high draft pick in my fantasy league for him.

48910[/snapback]

That was a mistake...I drafted him, but not till the 7th round. I did manage to pick up Heap though, when someone in my league cut him thinking his injury would last most of the year...he's out 2 more weeks. ;)

Atleast he got his purple heart. 

Is he doing his rehab in Guam?

In all honesty, its nice to have a decorated veteran playing in the NFL. I'm just a little upset that i won't be able to bring my politically correct military signs to the bills/browns game

I bet Butch Davis is really kicking himself for using Winslow on special teams duty.

It kills me how Buffalo has been relatively injury free (compared to a lot of teams) but they're not taking advantage of it.

49149[/snapback]

This season appears to be a war of attrition. If the Bills can remain healthy (knock on simulated wood), they can win it.

This season appears to be a war of attrition.  If the Bills can remain healthy (knock on simulated wood), they can win it.

49164[/snapback]

win? win what a game?

;)

He's an !@#$.  Take your hippy karma crap elsewhere.

:D

49298[/snapback]

I was in Giant Stadium when Jim Kelly got hurt and some of the Giant fans cheered. I thought that was one of the worst displays of sportmanship. I said to myself that Bills fans would never do something like that . . . .

Fast forward a couple of years . . . Bills "fans" cheered when Johnson got hurt. I could not believe it. Never in a million years did I think that the Bills fans (who I thought were the classiest in sports) would do something like that - especially when one of our own players got hurt.

Say what you will about Winslow.

Yet, the guy plays hard and is a first round draft choice willing to play special teams. That says more about him than some of the comments on this board.

If you guys want to cheer because he got hurt, that says more about you than anything that you can say about him.