John from Hemet

4 basic main reasons...

- 1st.....this isn't last years team....yeah I know they have been making boneheaded mistakes and things haven't gone our way on calls...BUT...the fact is that the offensive schematics of this team HAVE changed. Bledsoe is not the focal point of this team in this offense....he is a facilitator...and that alone is going to make the Patriots defense have to change the way they defense us......they are going to have to stop our running game......just as the last 2 opponents have tried......and we are going to grind it out against an 8 man front....BUT...I truly beleive there will be opportunities of play action to go deep to Evans and Moulds in this game........

- 2nd....everybody continues to discount our team when we still have a tough defense.......with this defense we are not out of ANY game if our offense doesn't make fatal mistakes........

- 3rd.....We are in fact playing at home.....at that does still mean something

- 4th....the fact is that being 0-2 makes us dangerous like a wounded animal......the players on this team are pissed and it is going to show on the field........

YOU CAN INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME 12TH MAN.....STOP DOING DAMN WAVES WHEN WE ARE ON OFFENSE AND MAKE THAT STADIUM SHAKE WHEN WE ARE ON DEFENSE......

IT IS TIME TO CIRCLE THE DAMN WAGONS

Here's 2 pounds of negativity to balance against your post.

Your point # 2: Both the offense and the DEFENSE have made a boatload of fatal errors in ONLY 2 games.

Tom Clements the OC has shown me absolutely zilch in two games.

I have a feeling Gray and the Defense are going to lose this game for us. He will try get creative and send all sorts of different blitz packages...and Brady will eat us up.

They couldn't stop Gannon from completing those quick passes, and Brady and that core of over-achieving WR's they have will dink and dunk all day.

I wish I felt differently, but I just don't see a win.

I have a feeling Gray and the Defense are going to lose this game for us.  He will try get creative and send all sorts of different blitz packages...and Brady will eat us up.

They couldn't stop Gannon from completing those quick passes, and Brady and that core of over-achieving WR's they have will dink and dunk all day.

I wish I felt differently, but I just don't see a win.

47547[/snapback]

I've already said I thought the Bills will win. They will be ready for this game, and sky high to prove a point.