Pickett to Packers

khlax3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And people thought I was nuts when I was begging them to lose that game.

Now look. Three spots = No Brick, No Hawk, No Davis and No Mario.

Might as well drop into the 20s.

630913[/snapback]

I'd say one of those has to fall to us. If not, somebody that another team is going to really want will. Sure, I'd be happier if we were holding a 5 or even a 7 card, but we're not in a bad position draft-wise. And I'd probably take Ngata if he's there. I'm betting Kollar could make something of him.

Could not agree more...but remember guys like you and me who were begging to see the Bills lose out to help themselves in the future are not REAL fans remember?  :)

630916[/snapback]

Plus we had a chicken sh-- head coach that was hoping to save his job by starting a journeyman QB, rather than seeing what we had in Losman. That was the same coach who quit on us... once his job was secure.

Plus we had a chicken sh-- head coach that was hoping to save his job by starting a journeyman QB, rather than seeing what we had in Losman. That was the same coach who quit on us... once his job was secure.

630922[/snapback]

Wait, don't you know JP is DONE after a 8 game career already?? WE NEED Cutler! :)

And people thought I was nuts when I was begging them to lose that game.

Now look. Three spots = No Brick, No Hawk, No Davis and No Mario.

Might as well drop into the 20s.

630913[/snapback]

Me too. I think someone called me a loser for hoping that the Bills lost that game to improve their draft stock and not save Mularkeys job. :)

For whoever called me a loser. F**K YOU!!! :w00t:

If we trade, I think it's a draft day deal, where we wait to see if by some miracle Ferguson or Mario fall to us. If they are not there, then we move down. And if they ARE there, then some team drafting after us may be more willing to really sell the farm.

630930[/snapback]

I hear ya, but honestly...i see ABSOLUTELY NO way any of these guys fall to us...I hope I am dead wrong though

Here is my Draft Day outlook already:

4 beers, Bills draft Ngata, I sigh, I take a nap.

Leaving good old marv in a  bind, don'tcha think? He's got exactly ONE servicable OT on the roster. And now he's only got ONE DT worth a damn.

Excellent foresight there.

630886[/snapback]

I hear ya man. But hey, be patient. Free Agency just started!

Yeah ok.

Ngata will make some people eat their words, imho.

The guy is dominating, an incredible athlete for his size - anyone that says otherwise hasn't seen any Oregon games.

630961[/snapback]

I saw the Oregon bowl game against Oklahoma and didn't see Ngata do much of anything but get pushed around and taken out of the play quite a bit.

Ngata will make some people eat their words, imho.

The guy is dominating, an incredible athlete for his size - anyone that says otherwise hasn't seen any Oregon games.

630961[/snapback]

Honestly, I don't know how good he is. He may be a stud. I do know one thing though.....there wasn't one team (and I know that doesn't mean individuals) in whole Pac-10 that could play a lick of defense. I sure hope he is different.

There are still some decent DTs available in FA...

Grady Jackson is still out there, as is Brenston Buckner, Russell Davis, Lional Dalton (my personal favorite), Brandon Noble and Travis Hall, all capable starters. Also, this draft is overflowing with DTs.

I have very little doubt in my mind the Bills will snag a good one, I'd be more worried about our complete lack of effort towards the O-Line.

Grady Jackson is still out there, as is Brenston Buckner, Russell Davis, Lional Dalton (my personal favorite), Brandon Noble and Travis Hall, all capable starters.  Also, this draft is overflowing with DTs. 

I have very little doubt in my mind the Bills will snag a good one, I'd be more worried about our complete lack of effort towards the O-Line.

630973[/snapback]

Buckner is back with Carolina and still might retire. The Packers dumped Jackson in favor of Pickett. None of the others are an upgrade over what we had in Sam Adams.

Buckner is back with Carolina and still might retire. The Packers dumped Jackson in favor of Pickett. None of the others are an upgrade over what we had in Sam Adams.

630977[/snapback]

I think Triplett is our improvement over Adams, what we need is an improvement over Tim Anderson (so...a cardboard cut-out perhaps?).

And I'd take Grady Jackson ANY day of the week...at this point, beggers cant be choosers.

Grady Jackson is still out there, as is Brenston Buckner, Russell Davis, Lional Dalton (my personal favorite), Brandon Noble and Travis Hall, all capable starters.  Also, this draft is overflowing with DTs. 

630973[/snapback]

The O-Line neglect is disgusting.

But I digress. I'm guessing, but aren't Jackson, Buckner and Davis getting old? The thing that sucks about guys like Pickett is that they could have been signed, and they could have been here for at least 5 years. Most of the guys out there now are only stop-gap players.

We have cap room. And yet, we are letting young, proven, players slide away from us. It's sickening, IMO. And this is on both sides of the lines.

I hear ya, but honestly...i see ABSOLUTELY NO way any of these guys fall to us...I hope I am dead wrong though

Here is my Draft Day outlook already:

4 beers, Bills draft Ngata, I sigh, I take a nap.

630932[/snapback]

C'mon you should be able to get down at least 6 beers before the Bills select.