Pickett to Packers

khlax3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to have a NFL Draft Party this year.

Forget it now, what for, to see the Bills draft a DT who won't be all that good, and IF he is, will not be an impact for 2+ years? Ill pass.

The Bills have become a disgrase. I cannot stop laughing right now!!!

I was going to have a NFL Draft Party this year.

Forget it now, what for, to see the Bills draft a DT who won't be all that good, and IF he is, will not be an impact for 2+ years? Ill pass.

The Bills have become a disgrase.  I cannot stop laughing right now!!!

630866[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about??

This anti Ngata movement is crazy. Half the people here don't like him just because the Bills will probably take him. Hell, if he's there for the Bills, he must not be good. Give me a break.

I have a feeling that the Packers' "standing offer" pretty much stated that they would meet or exceed any offer that another team may present. Considering the amount of cap space that the Packers have, it was a battle that the Bills couldn't win. That also explains why he headed out of town quickly yesterday with no press conference.

Now with Bernard also signed, it's looking like free agency may not be the place to find our other starting DT.

I have a feeling that the Packers' "standing offer" pretty much stated that they would meet or exceed any offer that another team may present. Considering the amount of cap space that the Packers have, it was a battle that the Bills couldn't win. That also explains why he headed out of town quickly yesterday with no press conference.

Now with Bernard also signed, it's looking like free agency may not be the place to find our other starting DT.

630877[/snapback]

Leaving good old marv in a bind, don'tcha think? He's got exactly ONE servicable OT on the roster. And now he's only got ONE DT worth a damn.

Excellent foresight there.

Leaving good old marv in a  bind, don'tcha think? He's got exactly ONE servicable OT on the roster. And now he's only got ONE DT worth a damn.

Excellent foresight there.

630886[/snapback]

But he'll get his Tapioca pudding goddamn it!