Agreement reached with Moulds

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

As I get the terms I will pass them along.

615603[/snapback]

Maybe he reached an agreement with Mike Sherman?

:unsure:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'll see that he will stay, because he probably will!!! why dont you start a new thread talking about your inside sources saying that the bills will draft either nagata, davis, or huff. then we'll all see then too

615632[/snapback]

I wouldn't post something that I have no information on. That is wrong and misleading. I am simply letting the general public know what my sources tell me who are "deep within"

SDS:

If you would like me to take my information elsewhere please inform me and I will be glad to do so.

I wouldn't post something that I have no information on.  That is wrong and misleading.  I am simply letting the general public know what my sources tell me who are "deep within" 

SDS:

If you would like me to take my information elsewhere please inform me and I will be glad to do so.

615642[/snapback]

Why does only Scott get that option? :P:unsure:

I wouldn't post something that I have no information on.  That is wrong and misleading.  I am simply letting the general public know what my sources tell me who are "deep within" 

SDS:

615642[/snapback]

Soprano -- please keep posting. I enjoy it and for that matter I do believe you have a source.

Any info on specific terms of the deal?

Also -- any info on whether we are going to bring in another QB?

Go Bills.

Prick.

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

615603[/snapback]

615603[/snapback]

Hey Soprano who is Sherman bringing in as assistant coaches you Jackass?

SDS:

615642[/snapback]

You seem surprised that people do not believe you - that makes me agree with Crap THrowing Monkey (ack!) that you have mental issues.

LEts look at the facts:

1) you were wrong about Mike Sherman as HC;

2) you were wrong about Mike Sherman as OC;

3) you were wrong about Jim Bates as DC;

4) you were right about nothing.

Therefore, the logical conclusion is that you are wrong about EM.

Considering you considerable credibility gap with TBD I would suggest that you give hints as to your source or say where in the organization he/she works; or tell us outright.

Even if EM does come to an agreement with the Bills, given the facts listed above, your "correct prediction" is more likely the product of probability (law of large numbers) than it is inside information you have garnered from your "source."

Dude, while I truly respect and admire your dedication, courage, and even comportment in insisting on making these predictions in the face of adversity that is quite honestly largely of your own making...I also can't help but wonder if it's a sign of some deeper disturbances for which you might consider seeking help...  :unsure:

615625[/snapback]

I wasn't even going to click on this thread. At first I wished I hadn't.

Then, from out of the blue, CTM starts his reply with the word "Dude". Now I know that in life, anything is possible.

My sources tell me that there truly has been an agreement met between the Bills and Moulds.

The Bills have agreed to give Moulds an appreciation dinner at McDonald's before they kick him out the door.

That said, thanks for everything, Eric!

615603[/snapback]

Too funny! :unsure:

You will all see..and you will all feel shame.

615626[/snapback]

Feel shame????? For what? Not falling hook, line and sinker for another bold, "I have a deep throat source who told me....", line of speculation?

Never trade on inside information...it will just come back to bite you in the ass, or in your deep throats case, make you gag!

For f*cks sake not again. :unsure:

Is it necesary to waste so much time flaming someone for making a prediction on a message board?

So what if he is lying through his teeth or not.

Why people get so worked up is beyond me. How often does ESPN or SI report that their sources within such-and-such state 'X' and then a week later the reality is revealed as 'Y'?

They are the supposed professionals, and through advertising, we pay for their services (in a roundabout way). Does everyone flip out when they f up?