If this team can stay focused and confident

That's exactly the problem- the Bills are neither confident nor focused!!

They can certainly beat NE, but they're going to need a major psychological boost.

Let's face it- the talent is there. But the will? That's another story.

We should have won the first two games....but didn't.....

You know what....I dont think the patriot game is going to be the blowout that everyone expects......

44852[/snapback]

The Pats didn't look like world beaters last week against Arizona, so anything is possible. I like the Bills by 2.

Folks, the Pats are going for the all time winning streak record, are coming off a bye week with Belichick cracking the whip. This game has disaster written all over for it for us.

Until such time as we get our line straightened out and find a QB that can move, this will be the same old story. I am sick of watching Bledsoe make the same mistakes game in and game out. I am not saying it is all his fault. It isn't. But give me a break....... He is a talented, likable guy who DOES NOT LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES PERIOD.

I live in Boston and have to put up with the Pats fans so this is particularly bitter for us.

GO BILLS!!! GET FOCUSED AND PULL OFF THE UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should have won the first two games....but didn't.....

You know what....I dont think the patriot game is going to be the blowout that everyone expects......

44852[/snapback]

Harrumph! HARRUMPH! HARRUMPH!!!

We'll see how the Patsies offense runs against a very good defense. So far, they've played the Colts and the Cards. If we can stop the run as we have so far, and can force a few turnovers, this game will be very competitive. And then when the O finally breaks out...............................! 24-20 Bills! :lol:

One of the difficulties for BB and the boys in figuring out a strategy for this gameis that it is not clear at all what the Bills will try to do since offensively they have yet to identify and approach that they do well,

Cerainly the Bills will try to run and run some more. However, it is less than clear what types of runs and what running plays the Bills like because they have yet to establish an offensive pattern of being successful with a particular approach or some series of particular plays.

This is not problematic for BB in that the answer is going to be for him to set the tone and force the Bills to answer to him and follow his lead. However, this is tough to do defensively anyway and even tougher to do on the road.

I think a lot of this will come down to individual player performance and who wants it more. Neither team has been imposing in forcing its will upon the opponent. However, as far as it goes a desire to avoid an 0-3 start seems to me to be a bigger motivation than to try to set a consecutive wins record. I like our chances on this one.

I think the Bills can certainly turn it around. Although, they have to start soon, 0-4 or 5 has a way of just demoralizing teams.

Get a win next week, maybe another after that and then see if you can get a little momentum. The Jets have been doing that the last two years, starting slow and then getting a few W's and they are right back there.

If Bledsoe somehow has time, and Travis and Willis can get some consistency, the team can change faces pretty quick. They just need to get some decent blocking up front to get it rolling.