There comes a time when I wish a player would

The phenomeneon where people so passionately defend Bledsoe despite voluminious evidence to the contrary is extremely perplexing.   And why do you attack his detractors so personally when we haven't done likewise to you?

38801[/snapback]

Damn, this phenomeneon sounds familiar...like the Bills may have experienced it before now, in the not so distant past...

John,

From what I have read, DB is a high character guy and a great family man, but does that make him immune from criticism when playing poorly.  There is blame to go around for the offensive woes of the last 16 games, but in my eye it begins and ends with the man who handles the ball on every snap....DB!

Just my 2 cents!!!

38729[/snapback]

My next door neighbor is a high character guy and a great family man, but I don't want him playing QB for the Bills.

I went through almost four years (end of '97 to beginning of '01) of being a pariah with fans of my own team in calling this spade a spade.  It's like deja vu all over again (Thanks, Yogi!) in seeing it happen here.

I'd like to think I helped open some eyes.

Let me put it this way:  Did you ever fear Drew when he was playing for the Patriots?  (Shudders at the memory)

38852[/snapback]

I was thinking that EXACT thing last night. When Drew was a Patriot, I never was afraid of him. He just is not a playmaker. He NEVER finds a way to get the job done. He was able to get the ball to a playmaker usually, but he cannot any longer I fear.

Did you ever fear Drew when he was playing for the Patriots?  (Shudders at the memory)

38852[/snapback]

Not once... I was always very surprised & upset

whenever one of his NE teams beat us,

on paper it was always 2 wins a year to me.