I am not going to get into the Drew bashing....I

Drew takes what looks to be ANOTHER concussion.......

I am ready to see a Drew Bledsoe change.....not because I dont think he can be a servicable QB for us.....but because this team makes the same mistakes time and time again......and Drew is taking too many concussions.....

- OK....we know that he doesn't handle up the middle blitz very well.....CHANGE THE OFFENSIVE SCHEME to allow him to dump it away or give him extra time......

- On the hit in question....Drew takes a vicious hit but still gets the ball out....AND THE RECEIVER DROPS IT......receivers are dropping way too many balls this year that they should be catching......when the receivers cannot catch why should defenses respect our running game or play action.....

If drew takes another head shot that has him on the ground holding his head......I think this team should do the moral thing and make a damn switch........I am more concerned about Bledsoe's health then anything at this point.....

I think he was a bit messed up after that hit. He did hang in there. We have a young o-line playing in a very strange place. Two giants of the game on defense. I think they'll get better soon. Unfortunately we have the pats next. Best D in the league. They'll eat these boys for lunch.

This is what makes last weeks loss still so hard to take.

If drew takes another head shot that has him on the ground holding his head......I think this team should do the moral thing and make a damn switch........I am more concerned about Bledsoe's health then anything at this point.....

37576[/snapback]

I haven't seen anybody else mention this yet. I thought he was done for when he got hit in the head like that. I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL hands out a fine on the hit.

Oh. Thought you were talking about the Booth Lustig incident... :D

37605[/snapback]

I think that went over everyone's head :D

if he plays like that against the Pats in the Ralph,

he may need security guards to protect him

not only from the fans but also his teammates.

Drew needs the famous Kelso bubble helmet.

38071[/snapback]

Yhe early bye week sux, but since the Bills O sux also this is a very good time for it. Bledsoe has 2 weeks to recover from the hit(s) and if the Bills braintrust deems Matthews as an answer (I really doubt he is since he would be on the courch at home were it not for the Brown injury) they have an extra week to school him. They also have an extra week for scanning the waiver wire for QB help, though again I doubt there is anyone left above the Matthews level.

One of the silliest things on TSW are the ongoing rants and anti-Bledsoe threads. We all know Bledsoe sucks (tell us something we don't know) the key is who do folks advocate as the replacement QB whose bandwagon they are now getting on.

The sound of crickets chirping is not only from those who still think Bledsoe can do it, but also the sound of Bledsoe bashers offering any credible alternatives.

I haven't seen anybody else mention this yet.  I thought he was done for when he got hit in the head like that.  I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL hands out a fine on the hit.

37632[/snapback]

I would have liked to see a couple more replays of this hit. It did look like a cheap shot by the second raider coming in. Nice job CBS!!

I would have liked to see a couple more replays of this hit.  It did look like a cheap shot by the second raider coming in.  Nice job CBS!!

38086[/snapback]

If Spikes hit the NFL's poster boy Brady like that... the league would slam him. I haven't seen the replay yet, but it appeared that Bledsoe knees were on the ground and he was in a defenseless position. The Oakland player took 2 steps and did a helmet to helmet hit on him. I was wondering why CBS didn't replay the hit. Anybody here tape the game?