Did I miss something re: Randy Cross?

Yesterday, on CBS' coverage of the Bills game, Cross sounded like a Miami homer. He had little to say in the way of compliments about the Bills (not that I was looking for him to rave about our performance), was convinced that the review on the Clements strip was going to ruled down by contact, etc. He got to the point where he was outlining what the Dolphins needed to do to win--as though he couldn't believe that they could lose to the Bills.

Today, on the Sirius NFL channel, Cross was talking about the Jets' chances of getting to the playoffs and pretty close to guaranteed that the Jets would beat the Bills next Sunday.

Is there someone in the Bills organization make fun of his hair or something? Why is Mr. Cross so negative re: the Bills? Did I imagine all this?

Just curious.

Cross is definitely up there with the worst annoucers in the league. It pains me to have to listen to him drone on continuously and continually being wrong about almost everything that comes out of his mouth.

Although watching the Denver game, I heard an even worse guy. I didn't catch his name, but he was absolutely horrendous. I had to switch the channel a few times just to keep myself from throwing something.

I can't explain Randy Cross and I can't remember the last time I walked away from watching a Bills victory feeling disgusted. The Dolphins lost. Other than the turnovers, the Bills didn't do much that impressed me. What happens when Ricky Williams returns? I am very frustrated with the offense. In particular, the offensive line and the play calling made me sick. The pass rush, especially on third downs was sad. It was a victory and one against Miami no less so that is always special. But it was one very ugly game. I can get used to ugly as long as it comes with victory. I am just unconvinced that the Bills can win another game. They were lucky yesterday. Were the Bills convincing to Cross or anybody else?

Watching the Dolphins run around Gandy brought back nightmares of John Fina.

I can't explain Randy Cross and I can't remember the last time I walked away from watching a Bills victory feeling disgusted.  The Dolphins lost.  Other than the turnovers, the Bills didn't do much that impressed me.  What happens when Ricky Williams returns?  I am very frustrated with the offense.  In particular, the offensive line and the play calling made me sick.  The pass rush, especially on third downs was sad.  It was a victory and one against Miami no less so that is always special.  But it was one very ugly game.  I can get used to ugly as long as it comes with victory.  I am just unconvinced that the Bills can win another game.  They were lucky yesterday.  Were the Bills convincing to Cross or anybody else?

Watching the Dolphins run around Gandy brought back nightmares of John Fina.

472212[/snapback]

I've seen better high school games. All those saying "celebrate, it's a win" are really deluding themselves. And, yes, Gandy really was getting beat badly.

Yesterday, on CBS' coverage of the Bills game, Cross sounded like a Miami homer.  He had little to say in the way of compliments about the Bills (not that I was looking for him to rave about our performance), was convinced that the review on the Clements strip was going to ruled down by contact, etc.  He got to the point where he was outlining what the Dolphins needed to do to win--as though he couldn't believe that they could lose to the Bills.

Today, on the Sirius NFL channel, Cross was talking about the Jets' chances of getting to the playoffs and pretty close to guaranteed that the Jets would beat the Bills next Sunday.

Is there someone in the Bills organization make fun of his hair or something?  Why is Mr. Cross so negative re: the Bills?  Did I imagine all this?

Just curious.

472193[/snapback]

don't you dare speak that way about "Super Bowl champion" Randy Cross, as we were reminded of yesterday on countless occasions. anncouncers are idiots!!! yesterday during the denver washington game whoever the assclown was doing that game refered to the skins SB XXII win over Denver as Joe Gibbs, "1st super bowl". hey, if you are an announcer for THE NATIONAL FRIEKING FOOTBALL LEAGUE" You should know the history of the league!!!

Yesterday, on CBS' coverage of the Bills game, Cross sounded like a Miami homer.  He had little to say in the way of compliments about the Bills (not that I was looking for him to rave about our performance), was convinced that the review on the Clements strip was going to ruled down by contact, etc.  He got to the point where he was outlining what the Dolphins needed to do to win--as though he couldn't believe that they could lose to the Bills.

Is there someone in the Bills organization make fun of his hair or something?  Why is Mr. Cross so negative re: the Bills?  Did I imagine all this?

Just curious.

472193[/snapback]

He is definately is an anti-Bill announcer. He always ends up rooting for the other team ! Somewhere along the line, the Bills pissed of Randy Cross ! Maybe Ralph !@#$ed his wife or something !

Dudes... I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you sound like a bunch of whiney girly men. Are you so lacking in your own self confidence that you need Randy Cross to validate your existence and your being a Bills fan? Did Randy Cross say not once or twice, but thrice how impressed he was with the Bills secondary. Did he not say the Bills secondary was the best tackling secondary in the league? Is that complimentary? Did he not talk about how powerful Willis McGahee was? No, you didn't hear that because you were too busy crying in your lattes and feeling sorry for yourselves. WTF did you want him to do besides blow in your ears all afternoon? Time to lose the nail polish and eye liner guys. Let this one go and get on with life.