Hello fellow Bills fans..

smuvtalker

Let me just say how extremely impressed I am at this Bills message board! I have only been on here for a few weeks, but boy have I not only been entertained by some of the funniest commentary in ages, but it's also obvious that my fellow bills fans are very knowledgeable and well-informed!

I just finished reading that retatta thread, and nearly p-issed my pants laughing so hard, and then when i saw Thailog80's avatar, i think i ruptured a kidney! I haven't laughed that hard in forever!

I am proud to be a Bills fan and hope to contribute to this board with some insightful and funny commentary as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Let me just say how extremely impressed I am at this Bills message board!  I have only been on here for a few weeks, but boy have I not only been entertained by some of the funniest commentary in ages, but it's also obvious that my fellow bills fans are very knowledgeable and well-informed! 

I just finished reading that retatta thread, and nearly p-issed my pants laughing so hard, and then when i saw Thailog80's avatar, i think i ruptured a kidney!  I haven't laughed that hard in forever!   

I am proud to be a Bills fan and hope to contribute to this board with some insightful and funny commentary as well. 

GO BILLS!!!

410022[/snapback]

Please do. One more inmate at the asylum adds to the fun. <_<

Mike

Let me just say how extremely impressed I am at this Bills message board!  I have only been on here for a few weeks, but boy have I not only been entertained by some of the funniest commentary in ages, but it's also obvious that my fellow bills fans are very knowledgeable and well-informed! 

I just finished reading that retatta thread, and nearly p-issed my pants laughing so hard, and then when i saw Thailog80's avatar, i think i ruptured a kidney!  I haven't laughed that hard in forever!   

GO BILLS!!!

410022[/snapback]

It's a shame that the creator of the retatta has not been around for your follow-up enjoyment. In lieu of that, I give you this gem for your reading pleasure....

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=8948

GO BILLS!!!

410022[/snapback]

welcome; it's a shame that you can not witness the spectacle that is BF in "real time" -- truly an experience to cherish.

Ironic, T80 recently lost his kidneys.

410186[/snapback]

After an encounter with a bad batch of Retatta, right?

Mike

(note: there is no such thing as a GOOD batch of Retatta, so the above statement is thus redundant. Thank you.)