hey just a reminder...

I just watched the new/old uniform unveiling for the first time. If you haven't seen its in the video section at bb.com....it got me pumped seeing Vincent, Milloy, Clements, Stamer, Losman, Kelsay up on stage with Kelly, Kemp, Reed, Talley, Shaw, Paul M. etc.

I am ready for this to start..

I just watched the new/old uniform unveiling for the first time.  If you haven't seen its in the video section at bb.com....it got me pumped seeing Vincent, Milloy, Clements, Stamer, Losman, Kelsay up on stage with Kelly, Kemp, Reed, Talley, Shaw, Paul M. etc.

383834[/snapback]

Somewhere on BB.com are "Best of..." video highlights, broken down as rated by the 12th man. Best this, best that from last year. Best trick play. (Was it Bledsoe faking the 3rd and very short, then pulling back and throwing the TD to McGahee? Or was it the McGahee flea flicker to Bledsoe in a crapload of traffic, and the long underthrown pass to Evans down the middle?) One of them was something like "Best ST return for a touchdown" and you watch some great kick returns from last year. Another was something like "Best pick for a TD," and you watch Takeo in the Cincy game, nothing but net. Just a bunch of really fun, exciting highlights from last year.

If watching these guys model uniforms gets you going, then watch the videos.

I just watched the new/old uniform unveiling for the first time.  If you haven't seen its in the video section at bb.com....it got me pumped seeing Vincent, Milloy, Clements, Stamer, Losman, Kelsay up on stage with Kelly, Kemp, Reed, Talley, Shaw, Paul M. etc.

383834[/snapback]

That reminds me - whatever happened to the NFL Network special on this?

Somewhere on BB.com are "Best of..." video highlights, broken down as rated by the 12th man. Best this, best that from last year. Best trick play. (Was it Bledsoe faking the 3rd and very short, then pulling back and throwing the TD to McGahee? Or was it the McGahee flea flicker to Bledsoe in a crapload of traffic, and the long underthrown pass to Evans down the middle?) One of them was something like "Best ST return for a touchdown"  and you watch some great kick returns from last year. Another was something like "Best pick for a TD," and you watch Takeo in the Cincy game, nothing but net. Just a bunch of really fun, exciting highlights from last year.

If watching these guys model uniforms gets you going, then watch the videos.

383860[/snapback]

The McGee returns are great....thanks for the reminder LA....I still love the fake sneak pitch to Willis in the Seahawks game....