Pete Hunter

MrLocke

Pete Hunter is about 6'2 210 lbs and by no means a natural cb, He's better off playing safety. If he sees the field for the jets at all at cb I'd attack his side all day. He's not fast. He's not terribly good in coverage. He's depth at best. I hope he starts though.

The cowboys signed Aaron Glenn I think like 2 months ago, he's gonna be their nickel back

Pete Hunter is about 6'2 210 lbs  and by no means a natural cb,  He's better off playing safety.  If he sees the field for the jets at all at cb  I'd attack his side all day.  He's not fast.  He's not terribly good in coverage.  He's depth at best.  I hope he starts though.

The cowboys signed Aaron Glenn I think like 2 months ago, he's gonna be their nickel back

381939[/snapback]

Say Hello to Ty Law....

"Pete Hunter is about 6'2 210 lbs and by no means a natural cb,  He's better off playing safety"

Like the scouts also said about T. McGee...

381989[/snapback]

Well, TM is nowhere near 6'2 or 210, and I remember reading the predraft magazines and information after we'd made our picks and McGee wasn't in a lot of those draft previews. Perhaps it was said that he would make a better safety but I think that since he went to such a small school that he slipped under a lot of teams' radar.

Coming out of college, Hunter was a great special teams player, blocking 7 kicks his sr year.  I don't know what he's done in Dallas.

He's coming to get you, Rian.  So we better replace Lindell before its too late.

382011[/snapback]

He went to a D3 school here in Richmond that plays on a field worse than the one I played on in HS. He obviously has some talent if he has stuck in the NFL this long, but I wouldn't use his blocking of 7 kicks as any measure of what he can do in the NFL.