What to you think is the most critical injury

Sam Adams. How about Mike Gandy? I'm not too thrilled with him to begin with, can you imagine if we had to go to our backup plan? I know they'd probably move Teague out and either the rook or Tucker would move in, but that could set in motion a nasty chain of events :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty tough to assess what kind of depth we have at LB when they never get on the field.........for all we know stamer, crowell, and/or haggan are starter material caught behind a very good starter who never seems to miss time........i'm looking forward to the pre-season to get a better look at these guys in game action.......

375742[/snapback]

Haggan could excel.

Even if Travis is on the team, Mcgahee is by far the most critical.  The drop off in talent is huge to the next level on our team. 

On defense, probably Spikes.  If Fletcher went down Spikes can move in, but we have no depth at LB either.

375713[/snapback]

actually we don't really know that.....when was the last time one of our LB's actually missed a game? maybe we have some sleepers playing back there learning from the best LB core in the game.

sorry 'bout that last post.....i posted it before i realized that someone already had the same thought later on in the thread

annny way....i think the biggest dropoff would come if nate clements was injured. i just don't see mcgee being #1 CB material and moving vincent back to CB really isn't viable considering his speed being limited by age

if he had access to the starting lineup, the word is his outlook is good

375836[/snapback]

You might have a real power Point there.

375842[/snapback]

he may play well enough to make the front page.

Rim shots all around.

Oh, BTW....

Kirk.

375888[/snapback]

you kirk phreaks lost all credibility with me when any of you failed to respond to either of my posts, one here one on PPP with the line...

Since before your sun burned hot in space, and before your race was born, I have awaited a question...

you kirk phreaks lost all credibility with me when any of you failed to respond to either of my posts, one here one on PPP with the line...

Since before your sun burned hot in space, and before your race was born, I have awaited a question...

375890[/snapback]

Scroll up, knave. :lol:

Scroll up, knave. :lol:

375895[/snapback]

actually it would be scroll down, as the replies would have occured after my intial posts on

page 8 of the TSW in the Kirk or Picard poll. 2 pages followed but none referenced the line i quoted

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...l=picard&st=140

page 2 of the PPP thread OK, Who had more effect on Combined Arms Operation. 1 page folled but again none referenced the line i quoted

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=25950&st=20

kirk fans = scientologists. blind faith closes your mind from the facts :lol:

actually it would be scroll down, as the replies would have occured after my intial posts on

page 8 of the TSW in the Kirk or Picard poll.  2 pages followed but none referenced the line i quoted

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...l=picard&st=140

page 2 of the PPP thread OK, Who had more effect on Combined Arms Operation.  1 page folled but again none referenced the line i quoted

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=25950&st=20

kirk fans = scientologists.  blind faith closes your mind from the facts :lol:

375920[/snapback]

Just for your information, unparsed baseball bats to the head scroll up. :lol: