Tom Grossi visits Buffalo

Dr Krentist

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Tom Grossi’s estimated YouTube earnings per month…

https://au.youtubers.me/tom-grossi/youtube-estimated-earnings

He must hate the offseason!

This is his full time job now. I do not begrudge him trying to keep things going during the slowest time of the year. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

To age myself, who in the heck is Tom Grossi?

Youtuber that is a fan of the Packers but also makes excellent reaction skit vids for and of fans of all NFL teams. And they are funny.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

…..and why should we care?  🤷‍♂️

Bit more difficult. Because he is visiting all the teams in the NFL for charity (and he does raise a lot of money for charities). Not sure about should care, but he is a funny guy that makes good vids. Generally.

Edited by Simstim
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

Youtuber that is a fan of the Packers but also makes excellent reaction skits vids for and of fans of all NFL teams. And they are funny.

Bit more difficult. Because he is visiting all the teams in the NFL for charity (and he does raise a lot of money for charities). Not sure about should care, but he is a funny guy that makes good vids. Generally.

Maybe I shouldn’t be snarky, but I watched a little bit, then questioned what I was doing and why. I stopped. Maybe I didn’t get far enough in to properly enjoy it. 

Good for him trying to make a buck or help a charity or whatever. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Youtuber that is a fan of the Packers but also makes excellent reaction skit vids for and of fans of all NFL teams. And they are funny.

Might be a British/American humour thing, but I find him likeable but not particularly funny at all.

Actually that's unfair - I find his reaction skit videos unfunny in particular. 

Edited by BritishBill
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

Might be a British/American humour thing, but I find him likeable but not particularly funny at all

Ah, slight curveball to that argument there old chap, as I too am a Brit. Sitting here in London. I love his takes on the fans takes. Make me laugh almost every time.

Edited by Simstim
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

Ah, slight curveball to that argument there old chap, as I too am a Brit. Sitting here in London. I love his takes on the fans takes. Make me laugh almost every time.

Agree.  The 'fan in the team jersey' reacting to the events regarding the team are usually very good.

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe I shouldn’t be snarky, but I watched a little bit, then questioned what I was doing and why. I stopped. Maybe I didn’t get far enough in to properly enjoy it. 

Yeah. Similarly, that was my first reaction to the movie Napoleon Dynamite... what the hell am I watching.

Then the daughters played it again. Then it clicked and I found it funny. (and what football fan couldn't chuckle at Uncle Rico?) I guess some humor takes getting used to.

• Agree 1

Never heard of the guy, who is he, and what does he do that folk take notice?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.