Taylor Rapp pregame and in game nutrition

DJB

39 minutes ago, wppete said:

Bruce Smith??? Really? 😳. Everyone knows about LT. 

it’s humorous that some folk think these guys didn’t use, 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I agree. He makes some interesting points but shuns anything green. I agree with him on the obvious processed foods but bags on a lot of stuff that is great for you. 

i cant stand any sort of over top fear mongering for any type of foods. processed included. Its for views and marketing purposes. I get that. But it just looks silly to anyone thats been living and coaching rationally for years.... Sadly rational boring common sense takes dont sell in fitness.

25 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

A 9 AM sunday steak is quite the move

Well, I popped my first beer a couple hours earlier, so I don’t think I get to judge.  🤷‍♂️

….but I knew the orange slices had to be in there somewhere! 

50 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Coupla youngsters, eh boys?

He was suspended 30 days for testing positive for drugs a second time.  The Bills famously were reported to have hired a private eye to secretly follow to report back if he was hanging around with a known coke dealer.  

One of Bruce best friends was a member of the BPD while playing for the Bills

What can he do to get faster?  His straight line speed is average to below average for a linebacker, and he's a defensive back.  He's smart and instinctive.  That allows him to play faster than his timed speed, but he could be better if he could improve his speed.

4 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

A 9 AM sunday steak is quite the move

My brother would eat leftover dinner from the night before for breakfast the next day growing up.  Full out dinners, steak, chicken, pasta in the morning and he swore by it.  Same concept said it helped him keep his energy stable throughout the day.   I thought it was weird but he was just ahead of the times.  

7 hours ago, benderbender said:

Tom Brady's "doctor" who isn't a doctor has churned out a PED suspended client and one with an unprecedented unnaturally long career. But there wasn't anything to see there. 

Well Brady always said that Giselle would make up some stuff for him to ingest and that she was a witch so probably some sort of Brazilian cleansing so Brady passed any drug testing? 

Just speculation but I could see it being possible.

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Coupla youngsters, eh boys?

He was suspended 30 days for testing positive for drugs a second time.  The Bills famously were reported to have hired a private eye to secretly follow to report back if he was hanging around with a known coke dealer.  

45. Just don’t remember it for some reason

• Like (+1) 1

Good luck Chí yǒu jùn (迟友骏) but I hope you use some Chinese herbs to help blood flow.

Energy is good but good blood flow gets energy to cells and helps you reover.

In background he is a lot like Josh Allen for he was disrespected by colleges and scouts.

https://pandaily.com/taylor-rapp-the-chinese-american-prodigy-storming-the-nfl/

Rapp was born to a Shanghainese mom and American father, and was raised in Bellingham, Washington where football teams are made fun of by cross-country athletes. He graduated from a high school which had never yielded an NFL player. It’s no wonder that Rapp, who also goes by his Chinese name Chi Youjun, struggled to find role model athletes who looked like him and that he could identify with or relate to. He managed to find programs outside of school to train and find a few opportunities out of a football-scarce environment. He drove hundreds of miles to sell himself to summer football camps and college scouts. For most of the time, he was disrespected and overlooked, because of his Asian heritage which unfortunately still carried the “good at math, poor at sports” stereotype within some traditional circles of American football.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.