Please don't start threads with made-up Twitter trash

Gregg

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

How did you confuse Favre with Rodgers?

Old QB from GB signs with NYJ.  

When you take information in quickly and don't care about the details it ends up being the same thing.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

nick ercolano on Twitter: "Per my illustrious sources, MIN is still trying to trade Dalvin Cook, but he's agreed to an ~$11M deal with NYJ. Just waiting on being let go by MIN before dipping the feather in ink. "It’s about as done of a deal as anything" #NickyLeaks" / Twitter

Hope this is true so they can lose a draft pick!

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

How has he agreed to a deal with the Jets if he is still under contract?  This would be a clear case of tampering I would imagine.

It could be that we don't know the whole story.  Perhaps the Vikings are in negotiation with the Jets and Cook had received permission to negotiate a new deal.  Of course, it can only be signed if the trade goes through.  The Jets could be a very tough team this season, but I'm not sure that the GM is using a strategy that can work for long term success.  It seems to me as if they might be mortgaging the future.  If Buffalo can hold them off for the AFC East crown, I wouldn't be surprised to see them collapse next year.