Bills Sign Leonard Floyd

JGMcD2

40 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Meh

the pass rush was dreadful so they needed someone but this guy was a bust until he got to play next to Aaron Donald.

my girlfriend could rack up 6-8 sacks playing next to Donald, Floyd won’t have that luxury here 

I got a sack for your girl

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, mathja said:

Bye bye Boogie? 

Not enough reps for everyone, but still love the ruthlessness of going for it all. 

Think it will be a 3 man race between Boogie, AJ and Shaq.  Initially all 3 may stick if Miller starts out on IR/PUP.  Throw in Settle there too as a 4th name that could be let go since they signed Ford.

10 minutes ago, Airseven said:

He’ll be 31 when the season starts. I’d prefer some of Beane’s draft picks actually pan out instead of having to sign these risky vets.

What is the risk on a 1 year deal for a guy that hasn't missed a game since 2018?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Why are you here?

To rob joy and bring misery?

Seriously, not sure how anyone can hate on picking up a productive edge rusher for what is likely peanuts. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Last season, Aaron Donald missed 6 games at the end of the year.  

Leonard Floyd had 4 sacks during that stretch.  So it's not just the attention that Donald commands.

And even though the Bills don't have anyone the caliber of Donald on our D-Line, we are still far beyond what Floyd had next to him on the Chicago Bears.

I think he just took longer to get his feet under him than some other guys. Akiem Hicks and Kahlil Mack are some solid guys to play beside. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’d wager Shaq is in trouble more than Boogie… I’d be surprised if they already conclude Boogie doesn’t have it considering their love and patience for their draft picks.

Idk about that. Shaq is actually productive for what he does well. Boogie isn’t 

• Agree 3