tumblr_mdghxtJeT41qb8pdro1_400.gif

I'm feeling the same brother!!

You forgot big Poona Ford, dudes a BEAST

Last season highlights- 🔥 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Either Boogie or Shaq isn't making the team. At least Epenesa had a pulse with 6.5 sacks last year. 

I got a boogie on my roster and I can't get him off ... I got a boogie on my roster and I can't get him off ...

Until now

Edited by damj

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Awe c'mon, dude this is unreal. You expect anyone to believe you have a girlfriend?🤣

She’s a heavily muscled 250 lb angel 😁

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, damj said:

I got a boogie on my roster and I can't get him off ... I got a boogie on my roster and I can't get him off ...

Until now

Another Boogie Basham basher.  The milk of human kindness flows meagrely on this board. 😕

😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Huh?   So signing Floyd makes you feel better about the WR position as it currently stands?

Im “ok” with the WR situation.  Think it has a lot of potential, but also a lot of question marks.  

That said .. I echo that poster’s sentiment.  

It’s truly impressive to me that we were able to, thus far, come away with.. 

Key Losses:  Edmunds, Singletary & McKenzie

Key Additions:  Rapp, Harris, Murray, McGovern, Shell, Harty, Sherfield, Ford & Floyd

Not counting the draft picks, the roster churn this off-season (on paper) has been a massive upgrade. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im “ok” with the WR situation.  Think it has a lot of potential, but also a lot of question marks.  

That said .. I echo that poster’s sentiment.  

It’s truly impressive to me that we were able to, thus far, come away with.. 

Key Losses:  Edmunds, Singletary & McKenzie

Key Additions:  Rapp, Harris, Murray, McGovern, Shell, Harty, Sherfield, Ford & Floyd

Not counting the draft picks, the roster churn this off-season (on paper) has been a massive upgrade. 

Agreed; and we didn't have any cap room when he started. Alot of good value pick-ups

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Airseven said:

He’ll be 31 when the season starts. I’d prefer some of Beane’s draft picks actually pan out instead of having to sign these risky vets.

31 is not old for many DE's.  What exactly is risky about a 1 year deal for a player with 29 sacks over the last 3 years who also has a SB ring 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Am I the only one that feels defense is just there to watch the offense these days?  I don’t think this guy will make our D able to stop any other top offense.  I feel like signing Hopkins would make a big difference.  This guy, no matter how good, just won’t. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Meh

the pass rush was dreadful so they needed someone but this guy was a bust until he got to play next to Aaron Donald.

my girlfriend could rack up 6-8 sacks playing next to Donald, Floyd won’t have that luxury here 

Last season, Aaron Donald missed 6 games at the end of the year.  

Leonard Floyd had 4 sacks during that stretch.  So it's not just the attention that Donald commands.

And even though the Bills don't have anyone the caliber of Donald on our D-Line, we are still far beyond what Floyd had next to him on the Chicago Bears.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

41 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Top 10 pick in 2016 and never really took off in Chicago. 

Has been with the Rams the past 3 seasons and produced 10.5, 9.5 and 9.0 sacks. He’ll get after the QB. 

Sounds like a really nice signing. Any details on the contract and for how long?

Sounds like he has a lot left in the tank.

Just now, peterpan said:

Am I the only one that feels defense is just there to watch the offense these days?  I don’t think this guy will make our D able to stop any other top offense.  I feel like signing Hopkins would make a big difference.  This guy, no matter how good, just won’t. 

The best way to stop top offenses is disruptive pressure 

• Like (+1) 2