Bills Sign Leonard Floyd

JGMcD2

30 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Meh

the pass rush was dreadful so they needed someone but this guy was a bust until he got to play next to Aaron Donald.

my girlfriend could rack up 6-8 sacks playing next to Donald, Floyd won’t have that luxury here 

Our D-Line:

- Von

- Ed

- Floyd

- DaQuan

- Phillips 

- Rousseau 

- Shaq

- Epenesa

- POOOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAAAA

tumblr_mdghxtJeT41qb8pdro1_400.gif

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 16

Love this move.  

Gives us a proven pass rusher to hold it down until Von gets back.. and also allows us to potentially use Rousseau more as an inside rusher, with Von and Floyd off the edge. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Love this move.  

Gives us a proven pass rusher to hold it down until Von gets back.. and also allows us to potentially use Rousseau more as an inside rusher, with Von and Floyd off the edge. 

Exactly. 29 sacks in the last 3 years. Great signing by Beane.

17 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Meh

the pass rush was dreadful so they needed someone but this guy was a bust until he got to play next to Aaron Donald.

my girlfriend could rack up 6-8 sacks playing next to Donald, Floyd won’t have that luxury here 

You’re so upbeat, I love your enthusiasm, 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Either Boogie or Shaq isn't making the team. At least Epenesa had a pulse with 6.5 sacks last year. 

I'm feeling like Beane is going to try to swap Boogie for a 5th or something along those lines. Next year's draft--by all accounts--is likely to be better than this past year's, and we have an extra 3rd and two extra 6's, beyond our original picks... Beane's stackin' picks like flapjacks, over here 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

our defense, fully healthy, has to be an extremely scary thought for opposing teams.

And that's why I'm not as concerned with who is playing MLB. We literally have former All Pros and Pro Bowl caliber players all over this defense. More I think about it the more I hope Williams wins the spot so he can get valuable experience playing along side some really smart and gifted players. 

Add in McDermott hopefully bringing more aggression and risk taking on that side of the ball...if this defense stays healthy it's going to be really fun to watch.

I mean I don't like what it says about our ability to draft DE, but I have a hard time quibbling on a one year for a vet coming off of back to back 9 sack seasons, especially knowing that while Vonn is optimistic I don't want to rush him back week 1 after the Tre White affair 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Meh

Awe c'mon, dude this is unreal. You expect anyone to believe you have a girlfriend?🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Amazing off season. 

Upgraded WR RB OL DL TE and S 

Already have elite CB group

Tremendous,  especially with our cap. 

This roster is LOADED, by far the best roster top to bottom since The McBeane Era 

No excuses 💪 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Will be very interesting to see the $.  The fact that it wasn't originally reported by Ian in his tweet, makes it more likely a good deal for us

Not my 1st choice of the remaining DE's, but he is a good player for sure! 

Perhaps Justin Houston, Melvin Ingram or Yannick Ngakoue would still like to join us 😎😂  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m ok with not getting Hopkins now. At least they’re not staying the same as last year 

I'm tipping that one or more of Shakir, Sherfield, Shorter or Harty rack up some good numbers.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan