We're putting a team together to represent the USA. Do YOU have what it takes?

PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

It’s on ESPN 8, The Ocho

right after the dodgeball championships 

It’s about time they come up with some content!    

😋

Edited by Augie

is it odd that I am questioning if this could conceivably ever occur. My first thought was **Gasp**  Yeah muppys being Punked.  ...

Second was OMG I thiink this would break the bank allll the pervs would be paying per view for these contests

LOL

*blush*

I am not believing this chit nope Nope NOPE.  Is that happening for real? 

1 hour ago, muppy said:

I am not believing this chit nope Nope NOPE.  Is that happening for real? 

I got myself dirty for you ....

https://www.wionews.com/world/sweden-declares-sex-an-official-sport-set-to-hold-first-european-sex-championship-next-week-600317

What exactly transpired?

As it turns out, the details which first emerged on Twitter, turned out to be fake as Swedish news outlet Goterborgs-Posten reported back in April that the application from the so-called Swedish Federation of Sex’s chairman Dragan Bratych had been rejected by the National Sports Confederation in Sweden.

However, in a press release months later, the National Sports Confederation said that while the application from the Swedish Sex Federation was submitted on time, it was “incomplete". Additionally, at the time, some four other confederations had also been rejected. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I figured one of my brethren here would set me straight 🙂 I gave it a less than 50% chance of probability.  Gracias .  The snark possibilities are indeed endless if a person likes low brow humor......and I mean Low, I meant blow...never mind

lmao

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.