Congratulations to the Buffalo Bandits!

Chandler#81

For me, the Bandits we always about a cheap night out for my kids when they were young. Otherwise I didn’t much care about them, but last evening I had friends twist my arm and I ended up going. Absolutely electric atmosphere and well worth my time and money. It definitely made me long for  Bills (and the sabres) to win their championship. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

A man that does not get fun sarcasm. Don't worry... I will not happen again... How many times has threads like this got moved to off the the wall? If you cant take it.. don't dish it out.

No reason to believe you, but if you don’t ‘happen again’, it would be such a relief.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

44 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah the Bandsits winning a championship is about on part with my nephew winning a little league game, as far as importance goes in my mind.

But an accomplishment is an accomplishment, so congrats Bandits...

An almost full house disagrees with you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

An almost full house disagrees with you

No A full house Disagrees 

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Flame worthy. Again..

And by the way, you did plenty of flaming with me in another topic yesterday. I was sincerely trying to be nice and have fun with it. Lighten up man.. It is brighter on the other side lol. 

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Isn't that pretty sad?

They couldn't even sell out the place for a CHAMPIONSHIP!

Just something odd about watching mailmen, cooks, bartenders, etc play for $10k.

Nothing wrong with it - just doesnt get my juices flowing. It's why I can't get into NCAA either. My brain doesnt let me get into games where less-than-the-best are playing.

If you wanna trash a sport, at least try to know what you're talking about.  Some of the most gifted athletes on the world play Lacrosse, and alot of them push near a million in salary

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Isn't that pretty sad?

That is a horrible take.  I think you are just trolling Chandlers thread just to troll and have a good time... I suggest you knock it off.. Although @Chandler#81 and I disagree on many things... I think we both would agree you are a common troll among these parts and me thinks you should just see your way out.

I also suggest next time you try the non smoking section. Breath better. 

And if you are not trolling and just need an education? read this article

https://wbuf.com/buffalo-sabres-attendance/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Isn't that pretty sad?

Just something odd about watching mailmen, cooks, bartenders, etc play for $10k.

Nothing wrong with it - just doesnt get my juices flowing. It's why I can't get into NCAA either. My brain doesnt let me get into games where less-than-the-best are playing.

I've been to Bills, Sabres and various MLB teams including Blue Jays, Indians, Reds and Cardinals multiple times and the most fun I have ever had was at a Bandits game...not even close.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Isn't that pretty sad?

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the NLL the top lacrosse league? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I've been to Bills, Sabres and Blue Jays games multiple times and the most fun I have ever had was at a Bandits game...not even close.

some feel they are growing more popular and fun to watch then the sabers themself.  I would not go that far, but to the point.. I agree.. being at their games is a blast. 

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the NLL the top lacrosse league? 

It's the top Box Lacrosse league...basically similar to indoor soccer to what soccer is. 

Lacrosse is played on a giant field similar to a soccer field in dimensions.

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats to the Bandits. Winning any championship is an accomplishment.

With that being said, it is on par with the Bisons winning. I hope that they do. If they don’t, I’ll be okay. I do not like how their accomplishments sit equal to the Sabres in the arena. It just doesn’t feel right to me that Rich Kilgore sits alongside Dominik Hasek. I’m fine with a Bandits HOF in the concourse. They do not belong alongside the Sabres. I don’t believe (could be wrong) that Boston recognizes lacrosse players in the same manner as Bird, Russell and Orr. 

• Like (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.