New stadium official groundbreaking - Monday morning (6/5/2023)

Draconator

4 hours ago, Lost said:

It was a joke.   I loved Ralph, but lets be real here.  There probably wouldn't be any Von Miller signings or paying our QB highest contract in the league type deals if he were still around.  

In August 1986, Ralph Wilson DID make Jim Kelly THE highest paid player in NFL history at the time when he signed Kelly to his first contract here. Just saying. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

In August 1986, Ralph Wilson DID make Jim Kelly THE highest paid player in NFL history at the time when he signed Kelly to his first contract here. Just saying. 

He also made Bruce the highest paid defender in nfl history …, also had the most million dollar salaries in 1991…

also made Derrick dockery the highest paid guard in the nfl …

OJ was also the highest paid player in the nfl 

Ralph wasn’t cheap … he made bad decisions 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He also made Bruce the highest paid defender in nfl history …, also had the most million dollar salaries in 1991…

Two out of those three were fantastic decisions and that ain't bad.  

The Toronto Series was bs though and will always leave a stain on a complicated legacy imo.  

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Toronto Series was bs though and will always leave a stain on a complicated legacy imo.  

Derrick dockery tho… 😂😂

I kid … god bless Ralph 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I guess the Toronto series accomplished what he wanted, a automatic  sellout. hopefully a few more seasons at the Ralph. teams sucked then anyway

6 hours ago, Lost said:

It was a joke.   I loved Ralph, but lets be real here.  There probably wouldn't be any Von Miller signings or paying our QB highest contract in the league type deals if he were still around.  

Josh Allen would’ve been benched after the thanksgiving game in dallas after John Brown threw a TD to singletary 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

If the state HADN'T given them money for the stadium and the team left for greener pastures, those same people would have been complaining about lost revenue for the state. 

Some people just like to complain and will always find a way to do so, no matter the circumstances.

First as Buffalo Bills fan the tiny new Bills stadium scoreboard sucks big time for $1.5 billion dollars stadium we get a minor league scoreboard why? Is that something Bills Mafia is also excited about? Does the Bills Mafia has no standards or any Buffalo pride to not call PSE out on stuff like that? The potential Bills Mafia nonsense like that staying quiet in meetings with Bills marketing people are potentially going to run the Buffalo Bills team out of town someday? For not calling out the Buffalo Bills on stuff like that because Bills Mafia think it’s going to save the Bills long term going all cheap in every way like the Buffalo Bills organization wants just telling them what they want to hear type of thing? And it is actually going to do the opposite when Buffalo Bills fans feel ripped off and tire of the lack of amenities yet paying sky high prices at the new Bills stadium. The tiny scoreboard is ridiculous in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

First as Buffalo Bills fan the tiny new Bills stadium scoreboard sucks big time for $1.5 billion dollars stadium we get a minor league scoreboard why? Is that something Bills Mafia is also excited about? Does the Bills Mafia has no standards or any Buffalo pride to not call PSE out on stuff like that? The potential Bills Mafia nonsense like that staying quiet in meetings with Bills marketing people are potentially going to run the Buffalo Bills team out of town someday? For not calling out the Buffalo Bills on stuff like that because Bills Mafia think it’s going to save the Bills long term going all cheap in every way like the Buffalo Bills organization wants just telling them what they want to hear type of thing? And it is actually going to do the opposite when Buffalo Bills fans feel ripped off and tire of the lack of amenities yet paying sky high prices at the new Bills stadium. The tiny scoreboard is ridiculous in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Enough rambling

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I may go down there just to count the number of politicians fighting over a shovel to be part of the photo op. 😂

When you are down there ask about the dome

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Billznut said:

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You guys may be right.  My memory of the Bills after their SB run was it just seemed like we could never seem to afford more than one marquee player at a time.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

You seem real smart.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.