Is there anything considered very Buffalo you don’t embrace?

Another Fan

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Blue cheese on wings.

I like my wings crispy and without any dipping sauce. Just shaken in a good wing sauce (Frank’s red hot is the best!)

I also laugh at all of the drama over Blue cheese vs. Ranch. I’ll never understand why it’s such a big deal to some people.

Because ranch sucks. It's like putting ketchup on a Chicago hot dog. 

On that note... I never really embraced Sahlen's hot dogs.  Skinless all-beef, kosher are taste way better.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Blue cheese on wings.

I like my wings crispy and without any dipping sauce. Just shaken in a good wing sauce (Frank’s red hot is the best!)

I also laugh at all of the drama over Blue cheese vs. Ranch. I’ll never understand why it’s such a big deal to some people.

The same reason it’s a big deal to people… Is the same reason it’s a big deal that you need Frank’s red hot 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

The same reason it’s a big deal to people… Is the same reason it’s a big deal that you need Frank’s red hot 

But it’s not a big deal to me if people don’t put Frank’s on their wings. I really could not care less what someone puts on their wings. I just mentioned that I like franks. But I also like lots of other wing flavors. Honey mustard wings made with honey and Carolina tang sauce (that’s the secret ingredient in a lot of the honey mustard wings in Buffalo) are another favorite of mine. BBQ are too.

Edited by BillsFan4

UB college athletics. When I came from Germany to Rochester in 1990, Rochester embraced the Bills, but "our" NCAA affiliate was Syracuse (although I was never a very committed fan of the Orange). After moving to Lubbock, where college athletics are much more important, I turned to the home team, the Texas Tech Red Raiders. Now, that both of my kids attend(ed) UT and my son even played in the Longhorn band, my college sports allegiance is split. 

The name “Bills Mafia”.  Never liked it and never will going forward. 

Weber’s Mustard.  🤢

The amount of time it takes to get things done in Buffalo. Canalside and the Outer Harbor should be done by now. 

WNY winters suck!

16 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because ranch sucks. It's like putting ketchup on a Chicago hot dog. 

On that note... I never really embraced Sahlen's hot dogs.  Skinless all-beef, kosher are taste way better.

We grew up on the little weiner packs like Oscar Mayer. Those are truly terrible. So naturally when introduced to Sahlens, what a huge difference!  Loved them for years.

Lately, can’t stand them. Was turned on to Nathan’s all beef recently.  What a difference all beef makes.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.