D-line coach Eric Washington’s comments on Ed Oliver — hoo boy

dave mcbride

On 6/2/2023 at 6:49 AM, TheFunPolice said:

Nobody who owns and rides horses is dumb, it's just not possible. It's true, Google it. 

Hopefully Oliver will be motivated by the prospect of a new contract, but I don't see it happening here. 

well the scenario did play out into an Oliver extension. What's your take today? I didn't see this signing now either.  You didn't see it happening here in BFLO eh? Or not now maybe never? 

I had landed on he proving himself this season and being Paid the next if warranted. Senor Beane said NOPE.  4 year extension .

Ed Oliver I KNOW you are going to excel next season. And however years beyond that. I pray for your health and ability to Dominate in your position.

That's it. 

m

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/2/2023 at 8:27 AM, dave mcbride said:

He’s saying he’s basically a moron (or at least plays like a moron on the football field). 

Thats not what i saw , a moron ?
But we shall soon find out it appears :)

On 6/2/2023 at 8:27 AM, dave mcbride said:

He’s saying he’s basically a moron (or at least plays like a moron on the football field). 

“Just continue to play the game as much as possible from the neck up,”   THAT is the actual quote. Different media sources have shortened it in different way to help their own click bait bad narratives.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/06/02/bills-defensive-line-coach-wants-to-see-ed-oliver-play-football-from-the-neck-up/

Now... That you have read this? Where do you see your bolded? Or will you retract that? 

6 hours ago, muppy said:

well the scenario did play out into an Oliver extension. What's your take today? I didn't see this signing now either.  You didn't see it happening here in BFLO eh? Or not now maybe never? 

I had landed on he proving himself this season and being Paid the next if warranted. Senor Beane said NOPE.  4 year extension .

Ed Oliver I KNOW you are going to excel next season. And however years beyond that. I pray for your health and ability to Dominate in your position.

That's it. 

m

I was shocked to see him get this extension. But good for him and I hope he plays well enough to justify it.

• Agree 1

On 6/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, TheFunPolice said:

Nobody who owns and rides horses is dumb, it's just not possible. It's true, Google it. 

Hopefully Oliver will be motivated by the prospect of a new contract, but I don't see it happening here. 

How ridiculous. I grew up around horse people and there are loads of idiots among them - maybe more than the general population as a whole. The first tell is that they took money and bought horses with it.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.