Dalvin Cook

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Dalvin Cook (Reportedly) wants to be a Bill or Dolphin

Yeah, well so do a lot of players now.   Florida for the tax-free status, and us, well, because we're the Bills and have Allen.  

Did anyone tell him that we can only afford servers wages now, ... although he'd get tips too.  

Edited by PBF81

53 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Doesn’t play outside WR, isn’t a former Panther, isn’t a Williams, doesn’t practice in Toronto, thread pages likely closer to 3 or 30 than 300…

…on the other hand, just line up 5 OL, Allen, and behind him Cook-Harris-Hines-Murray-Cook?

Can't have 5 players off the line.  One of then would have to line up in the slot or something.  Could you imagine though, crazy enough to possibly work.  I'd just replace one with Kincaid and then we're talking.

13 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Can't have 5 players off the line.  One of then would have to line up in the slot or something.  Could you imagine though, crazy enough to possibly work.  I'd just replace one with Kincaid and then we're talking.

D’oh! Or put James Cook or Hines on the line. 

Jokes aside, I do hope we use more packages with 2 HBs on the field this year. Put them in motion more too. 

Cook is a good player who could help the Bills and he's probably more talented than any RB currently on the roster.  That said, the Bills RB room is set for the upcoming season and there is not enough cap room to accommodate the contract that Cook would command.  Cook also has a history of injuries, of which I'm sure the Bills are aware and wary of.

• Like (+1) 1

For the sake of argument, if he were to come here, what’s the RB chart like?

Delvin 1A

James 1B

Harris - Short yardage, goal line

Hines - KR & PR

Murray to PS? 

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

Cook is a good player who could help the Bills and he's probably more talented than any RB currently on the roster.  That said, the Bills RB room is set for the upcoming season and there is not enough cap room to accommodate the contract that Cook would command.  Cook also has a history of injuries, of which I'm sure the Bills are aware and wary of.

the RB market has been pretty cheap this offseason. It’s possible would sign for 2-3 million and get to be with his brother

Edited by Warriorspikes51

• Simon changed the title to Dalvin Cook
  • Simon locked this topic