Josh Allen Achieves Childhood Dream - (Josh Allen to be Madden 2024 Cover Reported on Twitter)

Chaos

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

Never fails to amaze me how adult humans get so emotional over a picture on a computer game box.

I remember when Madden in 2006 came out, I was living in LA and I had a 31 year old roommate.

He camped outside of Best Buy for 3 days in a tent just so he could be one of the first to get it when the doors opened.

The thing is, there were probably over 100 people doing the same thing.

I don't know if its the same in the UK but here in the US, video games are a big deal!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember when Madden in 2006 came out, I was living in LA and I had a 31 year old roommate.

He camped outside of Best Buy for 3 days in a tent just so he could be one of the first to get it when the doors opened.

The thing is, there were probably over 100 people doing the same thing.

I don't know if its the same in the UK but here in the US, video games are a big deal!

I wouldn't camp out in front of any store for 3 days. Even if it was a grocery store and I had no food. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

Still won't buy it 😄

Fwiw..., I do play Madden, but I still play Madden 2005.  Despite new graphics and features over the years, the Franchise Mode in 2005 is the best ever in the series, imo.  

you are just so far behind no matter how good that game was

Even the gameplay is light years behind the new one

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty cool.

Even for those that don't play Madden or care about the game at all, Allen being chosen as the cover athlete cements what we all know: Josh is a superstar, the Bills are a relevant team, and their days as an NFL laughingstock are in the past as long as #17 is under center.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

Pretty cool.

Even for those that don't play Madden or care about the game at all, Allen being chosen as the cover athlete cements what we all know: Josh is a superstar, the Bills are a relevant team, and their days as an NFL laughingstock are in the past as long as #17 is under center.

Yeah it's been about 10 yrs (maybe more) I'd say since I purchased a Madden game. That said, I definitely will get this one just to collect. Won't even open it

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.