Josh Allen Achieves Childhood Dream - (Josh Allen to be Madden 2024 Cover Reported on Twitter)

Chaos

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this nonsense about not being able to play video games past age 13? I'm 67. I have lots of grandchildren and I play with them whenever I can. My wife likes video games too. I also love to read and don't watch TV. Don't like my choices? Too bad.

The Chinese Communist Party limits game time because they don't like games either. Maybe you should move there. Just don't criticise the CCP or you'll go to prison.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Good, Allen deserves all the recognition that's finally coming his way. 

I just saw a stat that was pretty remarkable, not because he was 1st, but because of the lead he had over 2nd place.

Since the start of 2020 Allen has 71 Tds on passes of 10+ air yards. Which is 17 Tds higher than the next closest QB. it also accounts for 65.7% of his total Passing Tds(108) during that span.

Can't wait to see what he can do with all the added help this offseason. If Kincaid can come in and be a viable option out of the slot position, I think we'll see the 2020/1st half of 2021 version of Josh Allen. Rather than what we've seen since Cole Beasley's play took a nosedive(End of October/Beginning of November 2021).

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Doesnt EA usually have an announcement date for the cover?

It's this Wednesday which is why I made the comment about the rumor mill heating up as it being Allen.

Notice the blue and red at the bottom *hint, hint*

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Chiefs fans whining all over Twitter about this too. 

https://clutchpoints.com/bills-news-josh-allen-madden-nfl-24-cover-reaction

Chiefs and fins fans mostly.

Others are asking "why not *insert my teams player*?"

People don't like what they fear.  We know this all too well when Brady was with the pats.

happy to be on the other end of it.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.