Welp, Now The MAGA Mob Is Up In Arms Over Chick-Fil-A! *Like Snowflakes Falling on the Warm Ground*

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm enjoying the hypocrisy of the same people who cried about cancel culture canceling Bud Light and Jesus Chicken. What's next, NASCAR? Hobby Lobby? Bass Pro Shop? Walmart? You're all gonna have to start eating arugula with the hippies if you keep it up.

You leave delicious arugula out of your political pot shots! 

45 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Doesn’t count because priests = wholesome and good and gays = bad and satanic 

Cant both be bad? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You leave delicious arugula out of your political pot shots! 

Cant both be bad? 

I don’t think I would have pegged you as an arugula guy. I award you one point! 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Keep your points…. Here is your level up, combine garlic, arugula, lemon olive oil and Parmesan, for an incredible pizza topper…

your welcome 

Arugula is not to be equated with the loathsome kale. It adds a nice peppery fresh note to many dishes.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Keep your points…. Here is your level up, combine garlic, arugula, lemon olive oil and Parmesan, for an incredible pizza topper…

your welcome 

Here's my question, what in the Sam Hill is arugula?

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your welcome 

You freakin hipsters ;)

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

well now we’ve just made a dinner salad.. ***** the pizza 

I've been stuck overseas in an area not known for their food.  One good thing is Napolitano pizzas are super popular.  You almost described my favorite one minus the prosciutto. Might be pecorino they use in addition to mozzarella but parm works fine too here.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I've been stuck overseas in an area not known for their food.  One good thing is Napolitano pizzas are super popular.  You almost described my favorite one minus the prosciutto. Might be pecorino they use in addition to mozzarella but parm works fine too here.

Germany? Uk? 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes but give kale a chance … Tuscan kale for example has a little better flavor than the reg.

wife makes a killer kale slaw that’s also very keto friendly 

It’s great in soup of all things. The broth makes the kale a little more tender. My wife’s family makes a great Tuscan bean soup with kale.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

It’s great in soup of all things. The broth makes the kale a little more tender. My wife’s family makes a great Tuscan bean soup with kale.  

sounds amazing. cannellini beans?

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Poland.  Food has gotten better over the years but....man I want a good steak.  

what do you think about this new policy in New York tracking carbon footprint by household and that red meat is particularly bad on that metric? 

yeah when I lived in Germany almost two decades ago good steak was impossible. 

but there was good Italian Greek and Mediterranean food  😂 

• Like (+1) 1