The Toronto Blue Jays organization is absolute trash

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We did.  

It’s grooming.   Biology doesn’t care about your feelings.  

It’s not a trans argument, which is what people like you always try to turn it into. 

I agree about biology, but I also see the other side where biology can’t prove Jesus was the son of God that came from an immaculate conception or that we have souls that will be damned for eternity if we decide to be gay but it’s totally cool for those things to be “shoved down our throats”. 

I’d be down if both sides agreed to stop pushing their fairytales. 

39 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Too many letters in the movement, perhaps? I don't know if trans & queers (as opposed to gay) are hijacking the movement or hitching up onto the movement. I don't see the hypocrisy in calling out one or two of the letters. I don't know everything about Walsh but what I've seen is (1) don't expect me to call a man a woman (includes defending women sports) and (2) I will fight you to the death over hurting kiddos. Does the Pride Flag represent (1) & (2) above? If it does, I suppose you find me hypocritical too, because I think I agree with him on both, especially pt (2).

Not everyone agrees with those 1 and 2 you have and I don’t even think a majority does, the small extreme group is a loud one. Just like the MAGA groups. I don’t believe most Trump voters are like that. 

And I don’t think most Catholics are OK with child molestation…but he goes to the Catholic Church and wears their gear even if he says he doesn’t agree with that…but he says anyone who flies a Pride flag is associated with whatever portion of that population is on that dark extreme. 

Can’t have it both ways. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It’s not a trans argument, which is what people like you always try to turn it into. 

I agree about biology, but I also see the other side where biology can’t prove Jesus was the son of God that came from an immaculate conception or that we have souls that will be damned for eternity if we decide to be gay but it’s totally cool for those things to be “shoved down our throats”. 

I’d be down if both sides agreed to stop pushing their fairytales. 

Not everyone agrees with those 1 and 2 you have and I don’t even think a majority does, the small extreme group is a loud one. Just like the MAGA groups. I don’t believe most Trump voters are like that. 

And I don’t think most Catholics are OK with child molestation…but he goes to the Catholic Church and wears their gear even if he says he doesn’t agree with that…but he says anyone who flies a Pride flag is associated with whatever portion of that population is on that dark extreme. 

Can’t have it both ways. 

I see it differently. The pride movement is becoming (or has already become) the vehicle causing your struggle in understanding. One can be fully accepting of gays and not accepting of hurting women, gays and kids, which the trans movement does. Yet they're all flying under the same flag :)

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Can you name one please.

They have to invoke normal LGB’s who simply want to live their life so that they can justify their defense of trans ideology targeting children. 

I see gay people all over the place on Twitter telling people like @Roundybout to leave them out of this. 

Political trans activists hijacked the movement and then use the LGB’s as their shield. 

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They have to invoke normal LGB’s who simply want to live their life so that they can justify their defense of trans ideology targeting children. 

I see gay people all over the place on Twitter telling people like @Roundybout to leave them out of this. 

Political trans activists hijacked the movement and then use the LGB’s as their shield. 

Andrew Sullivan says the same.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think it’s about a man who shared his apparently deeply held beliefs one day, had a corporate intervention team visit with him the next, and apologized for sharing what he thought he thought the previous day.  

I certainly understand the corporation intervening to protect the brand, but if he truly violated their process, why not just dismiss him?  

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

A sanctimonious manager?

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Can you name one please.

*gestures broadly at the right*

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

Trans ideology is not political and only “targets children” in your mind.

31 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

But its not in the minds of people.  Its real.  I'd argue, at a minimum, a majority of Americans were at least tolerant (and many accepting) of the trans movement before the decision to target and groom children.  Not even concerned at all about the trans "community".  Unless its for the sake of conflict, I don't understand why they picked that "hill to die on" but they will surely die.  It's a losing battle to fight against parents attempting to protect their children from some real or imagined evil.  When you see "events" being cancelled because children are prohibiting from attending you're given a clear impression that "targeting children" is a primary objective. They simply need to stop it.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

It might be more accurate to say that targeting children is the thing that parents are upset about. It doesn't matter to most what else trans do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

this is the largest LGBT group right now. just take a look at the page and say it has nothing to do with children.

https://www.thehrcfoundation.org/about/youth-well-being-program?_ga=2.37311520.1417672082.1685627159-1462742843.1683553894&_gac=1.40573344.1683553894.38e6d8f342711b56bc1bbcabbc10ca2c

https://www.hrc.org/our-work/stories/empowering-the-next-generation

https://www.hrc.org/resources/lgbtq-youth

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

There’s a story like this every other day now..

• Thank you (+1) 1