The Toronto Blue Jays organization is absolute trash

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Who isn't "allowing" you or anyone else to speak out against anything? There's so much victimhood over this. There is social media, probably thousands of videos on Youtube, forums, literally you can speak out against this stuff wherever you want as you literally are doing right now as we speak. I see podcasters all over the place discussing this stuff and being against LGBTQ+. What do you think is lacking in content?

If a player came out and ripped Christianity or Catholicism and some of the damage that it does to people, this same organization would probably tell them to apologize. There was a player, I think in the NBA, who years ago when a terrorist was killed simply said "may God be with the victims and this terrorist" or something to that effect and simply explained that in his beliefs he hopes that this person that did these horrible things can somehow be redeemed by God as he doesn't want Hell for anyone and he was basically lynched by Christians who tried to paint him as a horrible person for not wanting eternal damnation for him. He never said the guy didn't deserve to die or any consequences, just that he didn't agree with that part of it. 

I fail to see how this is different. My point is that both of these extreme sides of these groups, especially when it comes to what they see as religion, for some it's Christianity and for some it's the aggressive LGBTQ+ movement, for some it's just Trump....whatever it is...they are all the same in the end. They are in outrage when people simply don't believe what they do. 

My issue with someone like you is you only see it from one side, like so many who have chosen a side do. 

Would they?.. because the Dodgers are literally honoring a group that mocks Christianity. 

Nah, not reasoning when a cult-like religious group targets children.

Theyve crossed the line .. I no longer view this as some rational conversation of hypocrisy and/or civility to be had. 

This didn’t just randomly become an anti-LGB thing .. I, for one, have supported Pride in the past and advocated for their equality in marriage and even adoption.   This is different.  This is targeting and harming the most vulnerable in our society.  The culture shift we currently see is evidence that this is different .. and those we are pushing back against have all media and corporate power, so how do we stop this?   It’s a start. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Who isn't "allowing" you or anyone else to speak out against anything? There's so much victimhood over this. There is social media, probably thousands of videos on Youtube, forums, literally you can speak out against this stuff wherever you want as you literally are doing right now as we speak. I see podcasters all over the place discussing this stuff and being against LGBTQ+. What do you think is lacking in content?

If a player came out and ripped Christianity or Catholicism and some of the damage that it does to people, this same organization would probably tell them to apologize. There was a player, I think in the NBA, who years ago when a terrorist was killed simply said "may God be with the victims and this terrorist" or something to that effect and simply explained that in his beliefs he hopes that this person that did these horrible things can somehow be redeemed by God as he doesn't want Hell for anyone and he was basically lynched by Christians who tried to paint him as a horrible person for not wanting eternal damnation for him. He never said the guy didn't deserve to die or any consequences, just that he didn't agree with that part of it. 

I fail to see how this is different. My point is that both of these extreme sides of these groups, especially when it comes to what they see as religion, for some it's Christianity and for some it's the aggressive LGBTQ+ movement, for some it's just Trump....whatever it is...they are all the same in the end. They are in outrage when people simply don't believe what they do. 

My issue with someone like you is you only see it from one side, like so many who have chosen a side do. 

You surely can see that by making the perverted normal it will lead to the destruction of this nation. We have learned nothing from history it would seem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Would they?.. because the Dodgers are literally honoring a group that mocks Christianity. 

Nah, not reasoning when a cult-like religious group targets children.

Theyve crossed the line .. I no longer view this as some rational conversation of hypocrisy and/or civility to be had. 

This didn’t just randomly become an anti-LGB thing .. I, for one, have supported Pride in the past and advocated for their equality in marriage and even adoption.   This is different.  This is targeting and harming the most vulnerable in our society.  The culture shift we currently see is evidence that this is different .. and those we are pushing back against have all media and corporate power, so how do we stop this?   It’s a start. 

Christian groups, ESPECIALLY Catholic groups never mock LGBTQ+??? They do it all the time. And talk about targeting children...the Catholic church LITERALLY to this day is protecting Priests that molested young boys, some of them are still even on INCOME! Where's the outrage there? 

Yours, like most people, is selective. Cult-like religious group that shuffles Priests around and sends them overseas past jurisdiction and hides them and pays them...OK...but put a Trans dude on a beer can and this CANNOT STAND!!!

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Christian groups, ESPECIALLY Catholic groups never mock LGBTQ+??? They do it all the time. And talk about targeting children...the Catholic church LITERALLY to this day is protecting Priests that molested young boys, some of them are still even on INCOME! Where's the outrage there? 

Yours, like most people, is selective. Cult-like religious group that shuffles Priests around and sends them overseas past jurisdiction and hides them and pays them...OK...but put a Trans dude on a beer can and this CANNOT STAND!!!

Yea … I somewhat entertained a convo with you, because you present yourself as rational, but this post is a mask off moment. 

You have no idea if I’ve criticized Catholicism for their protection of priests who abuse minors.   (I’m not Catholic btw)

It must be easy to sit back and demand everyone be open minded as their cultural values are targeted nonstop… then the second they pushback, scream HYPOCRITE.  

Takes a lot of moral fiber to be the nuance guy in that battle.. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Or this could be a straw man, like most people like to build.

It is actually possible to be a  principled person and condemn the catholic priests that preyed on children as well as the out of control trans movement bent on sexualizing kids, encouraging minors to "change" their gender and pushing the lifestyle into every facet of society. 

Most people don't give a flip about what anyone does in their private lives involving their sexual proclivities.

That changes pretty quickly when you:

1. Relentlessly attempt to involve CHILDREN in this in any way.

2. You see what was previously left for adults to engage in in their private lives getting pushed into your face everywhere 24/7 demanding your full acceptance.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea … I somewhat entertained a convo with you, because you present yourself as rational, but this post is a mask off moment. 

You have no idea if I’ve criticized Catholicism for their protection of priests who abuse minors.   (I’m not Catholic btw)

It must be easy to sit back and demand everyone be open minded as their cultural values are targeted nonstop… then the second they pushback, scream HYPOCRITE.  

Takes a lot of moral fiber to be the nuance guy in that battle.. 

Mask off as what, exactly? I don't have a hypocritical take here. You think the Dodgers shouldn't have this LGBTQ+ group because they mock Christianity while Christianity mocks them routinely and even pushes for their marital rights to be taken away even to this day. Why is that OK and the other side isn't? I'm willing to see the hypocrisy and fault on both ends, you aren't. 

And how are your cultural values being targeted nonstop? I don't see the targeting or "grooming" of children as an attack on your personal cultural values, I think that's the values of anyone who is sane. 

There is a high level of victimhood when it comes to that on both sides. For the hard left extreme LGBTQ+ it's for everyone who doesn't agree with them on everything...and not surprisingly...it's the same exact thing for everyone on the hard extreme Right. Exactly what values are you not being allowed to have in our current society? 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Mask off as what, exactly? I don't have a hypocritical take here. You think the Dodgers shouldn't have this LGBTQ+ group because they mock Christianity while Christianity mocks them routinely and even pushes for their marital rights to be taken away even to this day. Why is that OK and the other side isn't? I'm willing to see the hypocrisy and fault on both ends, you aren't. 

And how are your cultural values being targeted nonstop? I don't see the targeting or "grooming" of children as an attack on your personal cultural values, I think that's the values of anyone who is sane. 

There is a high level of victimhood when it comes to that on both sides. For the hard left extreme LGBTQ+ it's for everyone who doesn't agree with them on everything...and not surprisingly...it's the same exact thing for everyone on the hard extreme Right. Exactly what values are you not being allowed to have in our current society? 

Stay the **** away from children!  

That’s it.  That’s what you should take away from what I’m saying. 

Half the churches in this country drape the cross with rainbow cloth .. you don’t know what you speak of.  

You don’t seem to care about our cultural decay, so you don’t see it … and then you take the stance that everyone is the same level of hypocrisy.  

One side has ceded grounds for decades.  Maybe you, and even I, believe some of that ground should have been ceded.   However, the second they stand up, here you are acting like it’s all the same?   Nah … most of the country was perfectly fine being annoyed at times but generally getting along … then rainbow capital targeted the children.  

And we all know why … it’s to fundamentally change the country by brainwashing and permanently altering those who depend on adults to look out for their well being. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or this could be a straw man, like most people like to build.

It is actually possible to be a  principled person and condemn the catholic priests that preyed on children as well as the out of control trans movement bent on sexualizing kids, encouraging minors to "change" their gender and pushing the lifestyle into every facet of society. 

Most people don't give a flip about what anyone does in their private lives involving their sexual proclivities.

That changes pretty quickly when you:

1. Relentlessly attempt to involve CHILDREN in this in any way.

2. You see what was previously left for adults to engage in in their private lives getting pushed into your face everywhere 24/7 demanding your full acceptance.

YES! It is! I am one of those. 

But here's the hypocrisy behind it...the people that are condemning the out of control extreme trans movement are trying to hit them at the top...which is totally fine. But where was that for the Church whether it's Christian or Catholic? Look at some of the leaders of these movements like Matt Walsh. I don't know you so I'm not saying you are a follower of his or anything but I'm giving an example...that guy rails against this targeting of children from this trans movement but is a dyed in the wool Catholic who embraces and heavily supports his Catholic Church Establishment that have targeted children for hundreds of years and TO THIS DAY protects, hides, and pays those Priests!

I just don't understand how people don't see this. That's why it's selective outrage. 

I don't have as much of a problem with your No. 2 because doesn't Christianity get pushed in our faces all the time? And some of that is an exaggeration. People were mad that some famous magazine had a photo of Harry Styles in a woman's gown. Who cares? If you don't like it, don't read it. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Stay the **** away from children!  

That’s it.  That’s what you should take away from what I’m saying. 

Half the churches in this country drape the cross with rainbow cloth .. you don’t know what you speak of.  

You don’t seem to care about our cultural decay, so you don’t see it … and then you take the stance that everyone is the same level of hypocrisy.  

One side has ceded grounds for decades.  Maybe you, and even I, believe some of that ground should have been ceded.   However, the second they stand up, here you are acting like it’s all the same?   Nah … most of the country was perfectly fine being annoyed at times but generally getting along … then rainbow capital targeted the children.  

And we all know why … it’s to fundamentally change the country by brainwashing and permanently altering those who depend on adults to look out for their well being. 

Again this is you putting people in a box. Just because a Church is flying a rainbow flag doesn't mean it's targeting children. Some may be, but not all, just like I don't think every Church is into molesting children because some other ones are. 

You do realize that the Churches, basically in any religion, and businesses and people in general were horrible to people who were gay for the longest time right, like hundreds of years? For so many Churches or businesses flying that flag is symbolic that their church or business is accepting to people who have a different sexual orientation, it's that simple. Most people see that flag as a celebration that people that are gay are no longer vilified as much, although obviously as we can see here they still are. When you say that you are coming off as a total Right Wing nutjob. You are using the extremes to judge everyone else. That's what your master, which is probably Conservative media, wants you to do just like the majority of MSM wants to do to Liberals. 

24 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Again this is you putting people in a box. Just because a Church is flying a rainbow flag doesn't mean it's targeting children. Some may be, but not all, just like I don't think every Church is into molesting children because some other ones are. 

You do realize that the Churches, basically in any religion, and businesses and people in general were horrible to people who were gay for the longest time right, like hundreds of years? For so many Churches or businesses flying that flag is symbolic that their church or business is accepting to people who have a different sexual orientation, it's that simple. Most people see that flag as a celebration that people that are gay are no longer vilified as much, although obviously as we can see here they still are. When you say that you are coming off as a total Right Wing nutjob. You are using the extremes to judge everyone else. That's what your master, which is probably Conservative media, wants you to do just like the majority of MSM wants to do to Liberals. 

Haha, you putting people in boxes.

The people were being people. Dems were for same sex marriage before they weren't, just a short time ago. I had friends growing up that are gay. No one even knew they were gay. It didn't matter to anyone. It really didn't. There was nothing to be anti about. It wasn't right wing nutjobs. It was left wingers as much as right wingers, if anything at all. 

The recent brewha isn't even about being gay, but rather trans, and even more specifically the trans movement moving in on Children. Many gays (I would honestly guess most gays) don't support the trans kid movement. Trans isn't gay. The left tries to tie the two together and that is anti gay. It's anti woman. This trans train the left has jumped on is diminishing both women and the gay population.

I'm even starting to see the left attempting to pull race into the trans/gender movement. I just saw recently an attempt by Planned Parenthood to identify with the trans movement. You guys have gone bonkers!~

Edited by Pokebball
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

YES! It is! I am one of those. 

But here's the hypocrisy behind it...the people that are condemning the out of control extreme trans movement are trying to hit them at the top...which is totally fine. But where was that for the Church whether it's Christian or Catholic? Look at some of the leaders of these movements like Matt Walsh. I don't know you so I'm not saying you are a follower of his or anything but I'm giving an example...that guy rails against this targeting of children from this trans movement but is a dyed in the wool Catholic who embraces and heavily supports his Catholic Church Establishment that have targeted children for hundreds of years and TO THIS DAY protects, hides, and pays those Priests!

I just don't understand how people don't see this. That's why it's selective outrage. 

I don't have as much of a problem with your No. 2 because doesn't Christianity get pushed in our faces all the time? And some of that is an exaggeration. People were mad that some famous magazine had a photo of Harry Styles in a woman's gown. Who cares? If you don't like it, don't read it. 

I found this by Matt Walsh. Sounds like he's like you and me and calls out both the Catholic church he belongs to and the trans BS.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Haha, you putting people in boxes.

The people were being people. Dems were for same sex marriage before they weren't, just a short time ago. I had friends growing up that are gay. No one even knew they were gay. It didn't matter to anyone. It really didn't. There was nothing to be anti about. It wasn't right wing nutjobs. It was left wingers as much as right wingers, if anything at all. 

The recent brewha isn't even about being gay, but rather trans, and even more specifically the trans movement moving in on Children. Many gays (I would honestly guess most gays) don't support the trans kid movement. Trans isn't gay. The left tries to tie the two together and that is anti gay. It's anti woman. This trans train the left has jumped on is diminishing both women and the gay population.

I'm even starting to see the left attempting to pull race into the trans/gender movement. I just saw recently an attempt by Planned Parenthood to identify with the trans movement. You guys have gone bonkers!~

I'm not a Dem, and yes that's one of the reasons why. These same Democrats who now say they are for same sex marriage were not when it was not the popular thing to say. It's not genuine. 

The problem with what you're saying is yes, a lot of people covered up that they were gay because of what the reactions would be. What it could mean for their careers. And they weren't even allowed to get married. Many weren't able to adopt children. Many weren't or wouldn't have been welcomed at their Church if they came out publicly. These weren't things that didn't matter. Right now the people who are still against those things are the more extreme right win nutjobs. I don't think even most Conservatives feel that way anymore. But that's a lot of what that rainbow flag is all about, is the freedom from all of that. 

I agree, as I have said many times, about the extreme trans movement and that it's incredibly wrong to target children and yes I do think it can be anti-woman. I always agreed that a trans dude should not be able to play women's sports for example. There are plenty of people that are homosexual that feel the same exact way, as do many of the Churches that fly rainbow flags. That was my point about putting people in boxes. 

"But that's a lot of what that rainbow flag is all about, is the freedom from all of that". It does for a lot and did for many.  

It was till it was hijacked by duel use PACs playing social justice charity.  Citizens united has morphed.  

But like you said.  Similar exist on the right.  Just at a much smaller scale and without the backing of most fortune 500. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I found this by Matt Walsh. Sounds like he's like you and me and calls out both the Catholic church he belongs to and the trans BS.

So you get it then...he thinks that flying the Pride flag or participating in a Pride events means you have bowed down to the extreme trans movement even if you don't agree with any of that...yet he can adorn anything he wants to with Catholicism and go to that church that literally right now as we speak is protecting child molesters and that's OK. If you don't believe me you can just type Matt Walsh Pride Flag in a Youtube search. 

How is this not the very definition of hypocrisy?

12 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So you get it then...he thinks that flying the Pride flag or participating in a Pride events means you have bowed down to the extreme trans movement even if you don't agree with any of that...yet he can adorn anything he wants to with Catholicism and go to that church that literally right now as we speak is protecting child molesters and that's OK. If you don't believe me you can just type Matt Walsh Pride Flag in a Youtube search. 

How is this not the very definition of hypocrisy?

Too many letters in the movement, perhaps? I don't know if trans & queers (as opposed to gay) are hijacking the movement or hitching up onto the movement. I don't see the hypocrisy in calling out one or two of the letters. I don't know everything about Walsh but what I've seen is (1) don't expect me to call a man a woman (includes defending women sports) and (2) I will fight you to the death over hurting kiddos. Does the Pride Flag represent (1) & (2) above? If it does, I suppose you find me hypocritical too, because I think I agree with him on both, especially pt (2).

Edited by Pokebball

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

And take a second to think about this...he is trying to rally people to boycott companies that think differently than he does...and people basically rallied against him because he thinks differently than they do. What's the difference? I think both sides are at fault but people like you try to present it as being one-sided. 

There is also a high level of hypocrisy when Conservatives were outraged at players for kneeling during the anthem even if they were just expressing their beliefs and said they shouldn't be able to do that if the teams owners objected to it because that's who they work for. Why is this different if the Blue Jays object to it when he works for them?

I'm on neither side, I just find it so amazing that both sides don't see that they are complaining and demonizing the other side for literally the same exact nonsense. 

We did.  

It’s grooming.   Biology doesn’t care about your feelings.  

• Like (+1) 1