The Toronto Blue Jays organization is absolute trash

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It is a religious issue. Boycott a company over a biblical injunction? Fine, but if you are representing an organization that does not support your views, just shut up, or get a different job. 

But but but sports is for everyone…..

Unless you practice a religion - if you’re offended by your employer endorsing the hate filled views of a group that mocks it - then you’re the problem.  Get another job.  Lol.  

Just get another cake somewhere else.  

Sports is for all.  But not really.   

What a joke you fascist groomers are.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It is a religious issue. Boycott a company over a biblical injunction? Fine, but if you are representing an organization that does not support your views, just shut up, or get a different job. 

You're perilously close to getting it right and not looking silly here.

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But but but sports is for everyone…..

Unless you practice a religion - if you’re offended by your employer endorsing the hate filled views of a group that mocks it - then you’re the problem.  Get another job.  Lol.  

Just get another cake somewhere else.  

Sports is for all.  But not really.   

What a joke you fascist groomers are.  

https://clip.cafe/kicking-andamp-screaming-2005/were-at-every-game/

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm not going to attack Bass here.  I guess he could submarine his career and lose money for his integrity, but I'd probably do the same as he is - tow the line, drain the organization of their money, and redirect those earnings (Blue Jay bucks) into causes you're passionate about.  

But the Woke mob double standard is once again on display here.  These organizations have no problem with players making loud and visible political statements in support of radical Marxist groups, but a player can't make a private personal statement in defense of their religious beliefs without major blowback?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Perhaps lost in all this....

1. All he did was share a story on Instagram. He made no personal statement at all. He was then forced to make a hostage apology video for simply sharing content made by someone else. Commies say what?

2. I'm sure this whole saga won't help the boycotts of AB and Target gain even more momentum. No not at all. :lol:

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It's bedlam up in Toronto. You have a guy apparently violating team rules/protocol, the intervention of the team, and a public apology from the guy.  Then the GM apparently decides to discuss internal personnel matters and trash the player. 

I suppose it's fitting that the GM shoots his mouth off, typically when an organization plays fast and loose, it starts at the top.  

Then again, maybe the GM harbors anti-religious bias and sees a chance to spread his own agenda. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cancelling

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait so making a hostage apology and promising to undergo thought retraining didn't work and the marxist mob is still after him anyway?

I'm shocked!

Everything is homophonic now.  

“We just wanted to bake the cake….it’s just a cake…”

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Everything is homophonic now.  

“We just wanted to bake the cake….it’s just a cake…”

Now? Not true. Pride events at major league sports has been around for the past ~22 years.

But MAGA leaders know how easily manipulated you freaks are - they can trigger you idiots over anything.

How you degenerates went from F your feelings to absolute snowflakes in no time is fn hysterical.

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

The majority are against woke BS and they definitely don't want it shoved down their throats. Go ask Bud Light (which is horrible piss water and not a real beer) how their sales are doing.

The only thing the Bud Light thing meant is that Conservatives have horrible taste in beer and were actually still drinking that piss water instead of all of the incredible beer options that exist today. 

Everyone else moved on from that horrible beer a long time ago. 

9 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The only thing the Bud Light thing meant is that Conservatives have horrible taste in beer and were actually still drinking that piss water instead of all of the incredible beer options that exist today. 

Everyone else moved on from that horrible beer a long time ago. 

Agree on the horrible beer as it is piss water. Some of my favorites Brooklyn Lager, Shipyard, Blue Point Toasted Lager to name a few.

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

Hostage Video. 

Confess your sins to their rainbow god. 

This is the same guy that went on Twitter and ripped a flight attendant for "making" him and his wife clean up popcorn that their child spilled. He's an entitled prick. I've been reading some of the Politics forum today and it doesn't surprise me that you would fall in line behind him. 

I don't care about what he posts, I believe in the freedom for people to be able to do that. But there's also a freedom people have to call out those that make public statements. Isn't that exactly what Bud Light had to face from it's largely Conservative consumer base that still enjoyed pisswater to this day even with so many great beer options available?

And take a second to think about this...he is trying to rally people to boycott companies that think differently than he does...and people basically rallied against him because he thinks differently than they do. What's the difference? I think both sides are at fault but people like you try to present it as being one-sided. 

There is also a high level of hypocrisy when Conservatives were outraged at players for kneeling during the anthem even if they were just expressing their beliefs and said they shouldn't be able to do that if the teams owners objected to it because that's who they work for. Why is this different if the Blue Jays object to it when he works for them?

I'm on neither side, I just find it so amazing that both sides don't see that they are complaining and demonizing the other side for literally the same exact nonsense. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is the same guy that went on Twitter and ripped a flight attendant for "making" him and his wife clean up popcorn that their child spilled. He's an entitled prick. I've been reading some of the Politics forum today and it doesn't surprise me that you would fall in line behind him. 

I don't care about what he posts, I believe in the freedom for people to be able to do that. But there's also a freedom people have to call out those that make public statements. Isn't that exactly what Bud Light had to face from it's largely Conservative consumer base that still enjoyed pisswater to this day even with so many great beer options available?

And take a second to think about this...he is trying to rally people to boycott companies that think differently than he does...and people basically rallied against him because he thinks differently than they do. What's the difference? I think both sides are at fault but people like you try to present it as being one-sided. 

There is also a high level of hypocrisy when Conservatives were outraged at players for kneeling during the anthem even if they were just expressing their beliefs and said they shouldn't be able to do that if the teams owners objected to it because that's who they work for. Why is this different if the Blue Jays object to it when he works for them?

I'm on neither side, I just find it so amazing that both sides don't see that they are complaining and demonizing the other side for literally the same exact nonsense. 

I never attacked players for kneeling. 

I disagreed with Kap, but supported him doing it.  He didn’t target children. 

I got turned off by the NBA’s over the top messaging and just stopped personally watching until recently.  Never called for anyone to boycott them over social justice messaging.  They didn’t target children. 

You’re talking to the wrong guy about this. 

There’s one group of people that corporate America does not allow you to remotely speak out against, even when they target children, and that’s the TQ+ religious fanatics.  

I’ll defend any ally I can get against corporate purification. 

Go to a Blue Jays game.  I don’t care.  They force their players to perform Maoist struggle sessions, so I will criticize them. 

Who demanded this?  Not anywhere close to as many as supported his views. 

Sure, everyone is hypocritical .. I do not care anymore.   Free market conservatives tried being hands off for decades and here we are.  

I’ll support anyone who fights back, and I’ll criticize anyone who serves as the high priests demanding compliance for the objection to any aspects of the TQ+ religion. 

Edited by SCBills

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Agree on the horrible beer as it is piss water. Some of my favorites Brooklyn Lager, Shipyard, Blue Point Toasted Lager to name a few.

There are some really good local Buffalo beers these days too, hayburner and low bridge ale are some of my top favorites 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I never criticized players for kneeling. 

I disagreed with Kap, but supported him doing it. 

I got turned off by the NBA over the top messaging and just stopped personally watching until recently. 

You’re talking to the wrong guy about this. 

There’s one group of people that corporate America does not allow you to remotely speak out against, even when they target children, and that’s the TQ+ religious fanatics.  

I’ll defend any ally I can’t get in fighting back against their cult-like forced compliance on the public. 

Sure, everyone is hypocritical .. I do not care anymore.   Free market conservatives tried being hands off for decades and here we are.  

I’ll support anyone who fights back, and I’ll criticize anyone who serves as the high priests demanding struggle seasons for the objection to any aspects of the TQ+ religion. 

Who isn't "allowing" you or anyone else to speak out against anything? There's so much victimhood over this. There is social media, probably thousands of videos on Youtube, forums, literally you can speak out against this stuff wherever you want as you literally are doing right now as we speak. I see podcasters all over the place discussing this stuff and being against LGBTQ+. What do you think is lacking in content?

If a player came out and ripped Christianity or Catholicism and some of the damage that it does to people, this same organization would probably tell them to apologize. There was a player, I think in the NBA, who years ago when a terrorist was killed simply said "may God be with the victims and this terrorist" or something to that effect and simply explained that in his beliefs he hopes that this person that did these horrible things can somehow be redeemed by God as he doesn't want Hell for anyone and he was basically lynched by Christians who tried to paint him as a horrible person for not wanting eternal damnation for him. He never said the guy didn't deserve to die or any consequences, just that he didn't agree with that part of it. 

I fail to see how this is different. My point is that both of these extreme sides of these groups, especially when it comes to what they see as religion, for some it's Christianity and for some it's the aggressive LGBTQ+ movement, for some it's just Trump....whatever it is...they are all the same in the end. They are in outrage when people simply don't believe what they do. 

My issue with someone like you is you only see it from one side, like so many who have chosen a side do. 

• Like (+1) 1