Democrats Are Cooler Than Republicans

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

Implicit in all this leftist “I know you are but what am I?” stuff regarding the facts about s0domy is that they use “LGBTQ+” and other ridiculous newspeak “identities” as code for mental illness, paraphilias, fetishes, abuse, and perversions of various kinds in order to disorient you and distance themselves from the reality of these choices. 

This insecure pos is so worried about harmless LGTBQ but won’t dare touch this thread - why is that comrade?

Why are you so insecure about your sexuality?

What have the LGTBQ done to you? Where did they hurt?

What are you suppressing?

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This insecure pos is so worried about harmless LGTBQ but won’t dare touch this thread - why is that comrade?

Why are you so insecure about your sexuality?

What have the LGTBQ done to you? Where did they hurt?

What are you suppressing?

georgia-gay-couple-sodomized-adopted-son

16 minutes ago, cle23 said:

What's so wrong about this picture?  Please elaborate.

Well if you consider the context in which minors are never identified in news stories or photos (that is, rub a brain cell or two together), you start to get a really clear picture about what’s wrong here. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/amp/

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LeviF said:

georgia-gay-couple-sodomized-adopted-son

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Well if you consider the context in which minors are never identified in news stories or photos (that is, rub a brain cell or two together), you start to get a really clear picture about what’s wrong here. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/amp/

That's appalling.

But that doesn't explain your hate considering there is an entire thread on Republicans and religious nut jobs abusing children... 

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

Yeah, these 2 are pieces of crap.  They deserve the worst.

Do you post every story like this, or only the "gay" ones?  Because there is no larger group of pedophiles than straight white men.

Also, tons of new stories leave out the faces of children for a variety of reasons, not solely because they were victims of a crime.

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

Implicit in all this leftist “I know you are but what am I?” stuff regarding the facts about s0domy is that they use “LGBTQ+” and other ridiculous newspeak “identities” as code for mental illness, paraphilias, fetishes, abuse, and perversions of various kinds in order to disorient you and distance themselves from the reality of these choices. 

This is beautiful prose. But total bs. I don’t give a fig what other minority sexual preferences do. I know mine and they don’t bother me. Well,  the few attractive females that r gay and don’t take well to being hit on r disappointing.   Too old I say…Tango, Levi.  Tango is the answer!  Pelvis to pelvis.  No butts.  It's a beautiful dance and is just the preamble...If u prefer more Aryan, waltz, especially Viennese waltz..difficult but gorgeous.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, LeviF said:

How many posts in a row will he mention butt stuff lol?  Someone either has a phobia or a fetish.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, cle23 said:

Do you post every story like this, or only the "gay" ones?  Because there is no larger group of pedophiles than straight white men.

This is false. But you probably believe the same regarding murder, rape, robbery, etc. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Prove me wrong 🤩

In one of my classes this year we had a similar discussion about who was cooler the football or basketball players. Of course the people arguing the point were the kids who were the lower end player in each sport and none of them were the "cool" kids. They were a bunch of kids trying to be cool by the reflection of the other kids.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, LeviF said:

This is false. But you probably believe the same regarding murder, rape, robbery, etc. 

What is false? Are you claiming that homosexuals abuse children more than heterosexual males? Because that is 100% not true. I mean, that's what I believe you were insinuating previously. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

In one of my classes this year we had a similar discussion about who was cooler the football or basketball players. Of course the people arguing the point were the kids who were the lower end player in each sport and none of them were the "cool" kids. They were a bunch of kids trying to be cool by the reflection of the other kids.

wouldn't it be cool if that discussion was on scientists versus artists?

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who is? 

Robust data on child sexual abuse offenders has been unavailable for some time. Kind of like how robust data on homicide offenders is getting harder and harder to access. 

But the oft-cited Catholic cases usually involved male priests and male victims. If anyone would actually like to talk about the much larger issue regarding sexual abuse in the public education system maybe we'd find something different there.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Robust data on child sexual abuse offenders has been unavailable for some time. Kind of like how robust data on homicide offenders is getting harder and harder to access. 

But the oft-cited Catholic cases usually involved male priests and male victims. If anyone would actually like to talk about the much larger issue regarding sexual abuse in the public education system maybe we'd find something different there.

Obviously most sexual abuse takes place in the home. Mom's new boyfriend is a usual suspect 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obviously most sexual abuse takes place in the home. Mom's new boyfriend is a usual suspect 

I have things to say about people who bring unrelated men around their children but it would get me banned.

Men are without doubt the majority offenders of pretty much all crimes. Probably a couple of exceptions for things like prostitution or whatever.

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Robust data

And not one source provided - jfc

Yet we have nearly daily - if not multiple times a day - entries into this thread you refuse to acknowledge and pretend doesn’t exist:

But based on your absolutely vile analogy that you’re trying to sell:

Not all straight men and priests are pedophiles just like not all gay men are pedophiles.

You really are a weak/insecure minded individual. 

Clearly so much self hate - kinda suggests you’re hiding something. 

Edited by BillStime

On 5/31/2023 at 9:06 AM, LeviF said:

Still no data shared - shocker Levi - just shocking.  Also, amazing you missed this and didn't login and share your outrage over this disgusting incident.

Oh, maybe this is why Levi is so quiet:

Fx0qYB4aEAEQoPx?format=jpg&name=900x900