2023 NBA Finals

Rico

Don’t care about either of these teams;

***** Miami and Jokic needs a punch in the face.

I would like though to congratulate all the Boston Chowderheads for another epic choke.:lol: :lol: :lol:

2x to a Miami team in a couple months, how humiliating. :(

Edited by Rico

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Don’t care about either of these teams;

***** Miami and Jokic needs a punch in the face.

I would like though to congratulate all the Boston Chowderheads for another epic choke.:lol: :lol: :lol:

2x to a Miami team in a couple months, how humiliating. :(

why would you possibly say anything negative about Jokic ? 

• Like (+1) 1

I dont have any strong allegiances, but am partial to Jimmy Buckets and the Heat.

A little worried about all the underdog success the Heat and Panthers are having, and what that means for the Dolphins this year, since this stuff tends to pour when it rains.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Gregg said:

NBA on TNT on Twitter: "Chuck: “Watching these dumbass Celtics play is making my head hurt.” 👀 https://t.co/awVFoNh4Zc" / Twitter

As an All-Things-Boston Hater, I really loved tuning into Chuck's postgame takes for most of this series. He really laid into the Celtics (rightfully so).

My favorite was last week when Miami took a 3-0 lead, postgame they had Gabe Vincent on and he gave the usual humble platitudes of "Boston is a well-coached team that's never out of it". Chuck interrupted him and said "A WELL COACHED TEAM THAT'S NEVER OUT OF IT?? Go watch the tape from tonight!"

I was dying.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jokic is an acquired taste. You watch him over the course of a season or even a playoff series, and you see exactly how dominant he is.

Jimmy Butler is just a winner, plain and simple. I'd never count his team out.

Spoelstra will be a HOF coach.

Malone is a breath of fresh air in this era of bland, say-nothing-quotable coaches.

I'm looking forward to it. I know the NBA bosses and the pundit class just loves to talk Lebron/Stef/Celtics, but these are two really disciplined and complete teams. But then again, I'm a guy who watches replays of how well Jokic sets a screen ...

• 2 weeks later...

that 4th quarter last night was pretty damned intense in terms of defense.  Miami got that one call with Jimmy Buckets leg kick, thankfully that didn't change the outcome.  What difference between Joker(the deserved MVP) and JoJo(the voted mvp).  Joker never whines to the refs for fouls, thats all JoJo does, and I am an Embid fan!!!  Jokic is the best big man we've seen, maybe since Shaq

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.