Thurman Thomas having a moving sale June 1-3

UConn James

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

If I remember correctly. his company is involved with building the new stadium.

Exactly. His company was pretty much established for the purpose of being taken care of with building of the new stadium. Doesn’t want to slum it anymore in his Colden house after raking in free money. 

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Read first post - They are staying in area.

Likely they have empty nest and are looking for smaller house.

It was more than 2 lines.  Many people don’t read beyond.

I heard this has become quite an issue.  I’d like to see a manager send his people a long email and at the end tell them something to do and if they don’t, they’re fired.  I bet he/she would have to get rid of a fair amount of people.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Not really.  The problem is that the auction house knows the value of the items.  Something tells me they won’t be selling items at a “steal.”  Maybe if they do 50% off towards the end of the sale, but the prices aren’t going to be cheap

It’s not an auction, it’s an estate sale.  Basically it’s a yard sale.  The vast majority of this stuff, if you look through the pictures, is someone’s junk.   Most of it likely won’t sell.  The only things of value might be some of the signed Bills sports stuff. 

• Eyeroll 1

To a certain degree I collect Sports Memorabilia and at least like checking stuff like that out(there's some places in the Eastern Hills Mall if you are into that sorta thing) and this is something I would have an interest in going to but I am not going to take off work for it Thursday or Friday and I have stuff going on Saturday unfortunately.  

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

To a certain degree I collect Sports Memorabilia and at least like checking stuff like that out(there's some places in the Eastern Hills Mall if you are into that sorta thing) and this is something I would have an interest in going to but I am not going to take off work for it Thursday or Friday and I have stuff going on Saturday unfortunately.  

all the good stuff will be gone on Thursday, most likely.  Unless it’s really overpriced.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, mrags said:

Exactly. His company was pretty much established for the purpose of being taken care of with building of the new stadium. Doesn’t want to slum it anymore in his Colden house after raking in free money. 

Guess his Jani-King franchise didn't hit pay dirt.

Makes sense not to have all the driving to get places.  Caution though -- I had an uncle and aunt who could never decide whether to live in the city or the suburbs (usually Orchard Park or Hamburg), and they kept moving back and forth every few years.  They had a beautiful house wherever they were, but they always missed the place they weren't at.  Actually it was my uncle who couldn't decide, and my uber-patient aunt who went along.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I get the helmet part but the Derek Carr part went over my head. What does that mean lol

Carr has been reputed to wear his eyeblack in such a limited role, that it might as well be mascara.  The black eye of the picture's subject equates with Carr's look.  A picture of Carr didn't convey the thought.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

46 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Carr has been reputed to wear his eyeblack in such a limited role, that it might as well be mascara.  The black eye of the picture's subject equates with Carr's look.  A picture of Carr didn't convey thought.

I think the joke fell even shorter after the explanation

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, mrags said:

His construction company started before Pegula owned the bills lol

It was not established for the purpose of building the new stadium

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.