2023 season predictions

bills6969

37 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

Maybe my whole outlook on life has changed but...

I honestly can't predict a single loss. I realize there's most likely one going to happen, but to tell you which game that will be, I simply cannot see it. 

We’re definitely going to lose some games I just don’t know which ones

Don’t wanna go undefeated anyway losing brings lessons and hunger Do you want to get it out-of-the-way before you get to the playoffs?

@Jets - L 

Raiders - W

@Commanders - W

Fish - W

Jags (London) - L

Gmen - W

@Pats - W

Bucs - W

@Bengals - L

Broncos - W

Jets - W

@Eagles - W

@Chiefs - L

Cowboys - W

@Chargers - W

Pats - W 

@Fish - L

12-5

By the way the Broncos game feels like the classic dud at home that happens yearly so I reserve the right to be correct unfortunately if that happens.

On 5/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I always look at momentum. In this prediction the Bills would limp into the playoffs having won only two of the last six games in other words more or less just twice in the final two months. So while I love the optimism, it’s really hard to turn the winning momentum back on come playoff time. 

I agree, if we go 2-4 before we start the playoffs we’re probably one and done!!!!

Based on last year, I'd say 11 wins. However, last year was pretty bad on the injury front. It wasn't just losing 3 all pro caliber guys on D, but so many guys missed time and were never 100%. If we can have better luck, add 2 to 4 more wins.

10 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

None of the Bills, Chiefs or Dolphins will win the Super Bowl.

Since the London games began in 2007, only one team that played in London went on to win the Super Bowl that year. That team was the 2007 Giants.

-----
That 's purely coincidence. Sometimes stats are just numbers with no causal relationship.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.