JJ Watt - Bills Mafia is “one of the best fan bases in the entire world”.

BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to JJ Watt - Bills Mafia is “one of the best fan bases in the entire world”.
5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Another player who said he wanted to play for a contender, then signed for the paycheck.

"Everyone has a plan until someone punches them in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"Everyone wants to play for a championship until a desperate team adds another zero to the check." - JJ Watt

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I always referred to him as the biggest deuchebag on the planet. I loved his piece where he said he was going to train in the forest in his cabin to go back to his roots and get away from it all. Think Rocky 4 where he goes to Russia... Turns out that Lil cabin he has was an 8k sq foot palace in the woods he constructed. I was gonna say he moved down a bit on the dbag list after this comment... but nah.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Yeah sorry, should have just wrote it to begin with.  Selfish player who goes into business for himself.   More worried about looking like a superstar than helping his team win.

You know, I buy that. I'll add that while he has also always been very very good about his charity work and helping those in need...he also makes sure to get credit and a spotlight for doing his charity work and helping those in need.  His public image seems very carefully crafted and he's always come across as a phony to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.