2023 Buffalo Bandits

Buffalo Super Fan

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I've forgotten...who owns the franchise again? 🤔

I'm thinking that answer is Tom Golisano 😂

But really, great win. I think that Great Dhanes MVP was incorrect. I believe Vinc was much more valuable in games 1 & 3 than he was given credit for. That first half he made fantastic saves. Additionally 4 goals is an ALL TIME LOW for a championship game! That's impressive as the shot count was 50!

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

Great game congratulations to the 2023 NLL Champions Buffalo Bandits. A great night for this Bandits fans in my opinion. Go Bandits! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Hey, how about some credit for Terry Pegula for winning a championship?

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I've forgotten...who owns the franchise again? 🤔

I would think the owner would earn some credit since he gets all the blame when anything goes wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/4/2023 at 1:09 PM, nkreed said:

I'm thinking that answer is Tom Golisano 😂

But really, great win. I think that Great Dhanes MVP was incorrect. I believe Vinc was much more valuable in games 1 & 3 than he was given credit for. That first half he made fantastic saves. Additionally 4 goals is an ALL TIME LOW for a championship game! That's impressive as the shot count was 50!

Sabres goalies only wish they could have a save percentage of .920...

Agree with you with Vinc making unbelievable saves early on, and the entire D came to play...so many times Colorado didn't get a shot off or ended up having to settle for a long range hurried shot as time expired on the shot clock.

About the only thing that was annoying was how many rebounds Colorado kept getting and shot clock resets with Vinc making saves on those long shots only for it to go out of play and Colorado ending up with a fresh 30.

Overall it was just a dominant effort...Ward, Colorado's goalie was playing out of his mind in the first half too, but he started cracking under relentless pressure in the 2nd.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

I knew that a lady I used to work with at my old real estate brokerage just got engaged to a Bandit. I didn't realize her fiance is Josh Byrne. They've been dating for like 5 years. She's traveled the country with Riverdance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.