2023 Buffalo Bandits

Buffalo Super Fan

10 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Ch.23 must have loved Nanticoke's duel F-bombs during the celebration. #FCC

Shout-out for Kim P.👍

What a great crowd. Bandits fans are terrific.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Nobody posted but the final was 13-4. 

It was utter domination, especially in the 2nd half. Bandits never trailed in the game and the last time it was tied was before Byrne scored with 0.2 seconds left in the 1st quarter. A close 4-2 halftime game turned into a laugher by the 4th quarter.

Bandits D and Vinc were outstanding and for a while, Colorado's goalie was unreal...he was the only reason it wasn't like 20-4. He eventually started getting beat like a rented mule due to the relentless pressure the Bandits kept putting on tho.

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Announcer: "They're celebrating from Orchard Park to West Seneca!" 😂

Yeah that was hilarious...replace OP with like Niagara Falls or Lewiston, and it makes more sense.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

I was at the game and it was absolutely incredible. I'll never forget it. Both goalies played insane. The feeling to actually win the whole thing is something that is unmatched in sports. One day the Sabres or Bills will do it. Until then I'll remember this one for awhile. First championship in teams I cheer for since 2009.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

I was at the game and it was absolutely incredible. I'll never forget it. Both goalies played insane. The feeling to actually win the whole thing is something that is unmatched in sports. One day the Sabres or Bills will do it. Until then I'll remember this one for awhile. First championship in teams I cheer for since 2009.

I was at the bandits 2nd championship win back in the early 90’s. I think it was their 2nd championship anyway. Whichever was the first one they won at home…

but yeah, I still remember the experience to this day! The entire city went nuts. You could hear people cheering and beeping their horns when we left the arena. And the actual arena was crazy. Bandits games are a totally different experience.

My sister was at the game last night. She said it was amazing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.