2023 Buffalo Bandits

Buffalo Super Fan

17 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Bandits just won 13 - 12. Intense last few minutes. Held onto a narrow lead after a second half run of goals. It's a great sport. 

Indoor lacrosse is basically "the Purge" of sports. I have no idea what constitutes a penalty because you can do pretty much anything to an opponent with your stick.

Bandits also were up 1-0 last year and lost the last two to this same Colorado team. But this year game 3 is back in Buffalo. We barely beat the Mammoth last night.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Indoor lacrosse is basically "the Purge" of sports. I have no idea what constitutes a penalty because you can do pretty much anything to an opponent with your stick.

Bandits also were up 1-0 last year and lost the last two to this same Colorado team. But this year game 3 is back in Buffalo. We barely beat the Mammoth last night.

Yes, I know. I exaggerated somewhat because of the fellow who was dismissive. I watched the game, though turned off a few times because the Mammoth would score every time I put the game on and I am superstitious. I am the same way with the Bills and Sabres, so cannot help the irrationality.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, I know. I exaggerated somewhat because of the fellow who was dismissive. I watched the game, though turned off a few times because the Mammoth would score every time I put the game on and I am superstitious. I am the same way with the Bills and Sabres, so cannot help the irrationality.

I get it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/28/2023 at 3:05 PM, Dr. Who said:

Same. Every time I turned it on to see the score, Colorado scored. Same thing last year. So I will not be watching.

Let's Go Bandits!!!

Colorado was the better team today for sure. And from the eye test, i thought they were slightly better in game 1 as well.  I think the Bandits were fortunate to hang on for the W.  

Be nice for any Buffalo team to win a Championship. Just need one solid game from these guys on Saturday.

5 hours ago, Draconator said:

The Bandits looked more like the early 90s Bills in the Super Bowl. Not a good game.

Yes unfortunately not good enough but that unfortunately is par for the course for PSE sport’s production horrible owners. I hope I am wrong but I don’t see PSE ever winning anything with there Buffalo and Rochester sports teams ever. It’s like there is a permanent storm cloud over this entire corporation it’s always going to be something because there incompetent bumbling owners it’s really sad. The Buffalo fans deserve better than PSE. I don’t see the Buffalo Bandits winning this Saturday night against the Colorado Mammoth there toast along with the Rochester Americans against the Hershey Bears sell the Buffalo Sabres PSE in my opinion. Go Bandits! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 4

On 5/30/2023 at 12:13 AM, I am leaving for good said:

Yes unfortunately not good enough but that unfortunately is par for the course for PSE sport’s production horrible owners. I hope I am wrong but I don’t see PSE ever winning anything with there Buffalo and Rochester sports teams ever. It’s like there is a permanent storm cloud over this entire corporation it’s always going to be something because there incompetent bumbling owners it’s really sad. The Buffalo fans deserve better than PSE. I don’t see the Buffalo Bandits winning this Saturday night against the Colorado Mammoth there toast along with the Rochester Americans against the Hershey Bears sell the Buffalo Sabres PSE in my opinion. Go Bandits! Let’s Go Buffalo 

"All our teams suck and I hate the owner. Go Buffalo!!"

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Josh Byrne has been listed as questionable for tomorrow’s game.  I suspect that he’ll give it a go at least.  Really need him back. 🤞🤞🤞

Is he that important? I like lacrosse but haven’t followed it in a while 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.