2023 Buffalo Bandits

Buffalo Super Fan

The Buffalo Bandits can be NLL World Champions in three days is anyone awake on this message board? Does anyone care? By no topic on this message board unfortunately it looks like the answer is no. As a Buffalo sports fan for 49 years and counting this is what it’s all about. Not chasing some fantasyland free agents, tailgating parking lots, goofy PSL’s or tanking but winning championships for Buffalo. Three days the Buffalo Bandits can bring home championship number five one for the thumb for our Buffalo Bandits fans which is what it’s all about Buffalo winning championships in sports being the best in my opinion. Go Bandits! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

The Buffalo Bandits can be NLL World Champions in three days is anyone awake on this message board? Does anyone care? By no topic on this message board unfortunately it looks like the answer is no. As a Buffalo sports fan for 49 years and counting this is what it’s all about. Not chasing some fantasyland free agents, tailgating parking lots, goofy PSL’s or tanking but winning championships for Buffalo. Three days the Buffalo Bandits can bring home championship number five one for the thumb for our Buffalo Bandits fans which is what it’s all about Buffalo winning championships in sports being the best in my opinion. Go Bandits! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Go bandits!

But you do realize it’s a niche niche sport right?

18 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

There's a thread on the Sabres' forum discussing it big time Buffalo sports' fan. Folks who say they are leaving for good never leave . . . 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bandits had to put Josh Byrne, one of their best forwards, on IR today.  That’s gonna hurt.  Hoping for a packed arena tonight.  LGO Bandits!!!

21 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Go bandits!

But you do realize it’s a niche niche sport right?

Screw you right in the ear with your niche niche sport comment.  😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bandits had to put Josh Byrne, one of their best forwards, on IR today.  That’s gonna hurt.  Hoping for a packed arena tonight.  LGO Bandits!!!

Screw you right in the ear with your niche niche sport comment.  😂 

It’s a beautiful sport buddy ! 

But it’s not really transversed America yet

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

And it likely never will and that’s okay with me.  Those who can’t appreciate the sheer beauty and physicality of the sport don’t deserve it anyway. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I can agree 

it’s a beautifully violent sport … fast paced … high energy … physical 

Most of pansy ass America wouldn’t be ready for it

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/26/2023 at 7:00 PM, I am leaving for good said:

The Buffalo Bandits can be NLL World Champions in three days… Does anyone care?

Can’t speak for others, but no, I don’t care at all.

I’ve never been able to get into minor league sports. Just knowing that they are the “not good enough” players ruins it for me.

Edit: oh wait, the Bandits are lacrosse? I got them mixed up with the Bisons. That’s even worse lol. Lacrosse is on the same level as high-school curling, in my book.

14 hours ago, Einstein said:

Can’t speak for others, but no, I don’t care at all.

I’ve never been able to get into minor league sports. Just knowing that they are the “not good enough” players ruins it for me.

Edit: oh wait, the Bandits are lacrosse? I got them mixed up with the Bisons. That’s even worse lol. Lacrosse is on the same level as high-school curling, in my book.

I’m not sure what it says about someone who “doesn’t care” enough to specifically and intentionally enter an OTW thread with a clear topic said person “doesn’t care” about so that said person can take a dump on said topic.

Anybody have a good description of such a person?

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Bandits just won 13 - 12. Intense last few minutes. Held onto a narrow lead after a second half run of goals. It's a great sport. 

Looks like G2 is on ESPN2 Monday at 4. 

Waiting for @Einstein to stop by and tell us how he won’t be watching because he doesn’t care. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Waiting for @Einstein to stop by and tell us how he won’t be watching because he doesn’t care. 

That's correct. Apparently if it goes to a third game, you'll need ESPN plus to watch it. Hopefully the Bandits close it out on the road.

1 minute ago, eball said:

D1 field natty at 1:00 and NLL finals game 2 at 4:00.  Gonna be a good day for fans who care at all about minor league sports such as lacrosse and HS curling!

41 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

D1 field natty at 1:00 and NLL finals game 2 at 4:00.  Gonna be a good day for fans who care at all about minor league sports such as lacrosse and HS curling!

I've lived in Virginia most of my life and watched the UVA and Notre Dame game yesterday.  I like Lacrosse much better than basketball.  I'll definitely watch the Bandits game tomorrow.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.