JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

10 hours ago, T&C said:

Are you really doing this?

It's his specialty.  He's already critiqued JA for "dressing like he's in HS" and looking like a bum, as well as admitted he knows that cosmetics make a huge difference to a woman's appearance in photographs.  And that's not even getting into his posts in other threads where he was opining that  because athletes get asked about their hobbies and movies and favorite eats, it's appropriate to ask them about every detail of every aspect of their personal lives. 🙄

He may at some point have something useful or interesting to say about football

At present he's behaving like a troll-y troll and would be better left alone under his bridge.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/29/2023 at 4:19 PM, Bob Jones said:

Also, having a different and/or unpopular opinion doesn’t make somebody a troll, just FYI.

Having a different or unpopular opinion doesn't make someone a troll

Making a certain style of post repetitively does though. 

On 5/30/2023 at 6:05 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I hope Hailee isn’t basically Amber Frey.

Wait, I can't keep up.  Weren't you worried that Brittany Williams was basically Amber Frey?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NUT said:

No longer looking, just not worth the hassle. 

no woman is as reliable as your own hand right NUT?

you’re a complete joke and I hope, sincerely hope these opinions of yours are just for giggles on the internet.

Because if you really say out loud to actual people some of the horse s**t you say here I’m surprised you’re not institutionalized at this point.

3 hours ago, NUT said:

Ask some younger guys out there about the situation. Glad I'm far removed from my 30's. People like you with your head in the sand are the joke.

"Far removed from my 30s" -> you're 17 and live with your mom, amiright?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NUT said:

Ask some younger guys out there about the situation. Glad I'm far removed from my 30's. People like you with your head in the sand are the joke.

These old timers here dont know whats it like out there.  Third wave feminism and Sex and the City has ruined everything.  Talking to a woman in her 20s these days will make you wonder how the species even survived this long.  Virtually un-@#$%able!

I'm with you brother. Switched teams about 3 months ago and I'll remain gay until some sense comes to these girls.  Its actually got its perks.  Double your wardrobe, never have to put the toilet seat down, lots more interior decorating options.  I might never go back!

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

These old timers here dont know whats it like out there.  Third wave feminism and Sex and the City has ruined everything.  Talking to a woman in her 20s these days will make you wonder how the species even survived this long.  Virtually un-@#$%able!

I'm with you brother. Switched teams about 3 months ago and I'll remain gay until some sense comes to these girls.  Its actually got its perks.  Double your wardrobe, never have to put the toilet seat down, lots more interior decorating options.  I might never go back!

Is that what's meant by "Gay Conversion Therapy"? 

'Fess Up, Wise Guys: which of you have been posting on The Twitters?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-are-already-blaming-hailee-steinfeld-for-distracting-josh-allen/ar-AA1c0aj6

In the grand tradition of any time a NFL quarterback dates someone famous, Josh Allen is now getting knocked on social media for dating actress Hailee Steinfeld. Much like Jessica Simpson, Olivia Munn, Danica Patrick, and Shailene Woodley, the 26-year-old Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse actress is supposedly being too much of a distraction to the Buffalo Bills’ star quarterback.

“Josh [is] too focused on Hailee Steinfeld and not focused enough on football,” one fan commented.

“In this thread, I will dive into how this is problematic for the Bills’ Super Bowl aspirations and whether we should be worried about the New Woke Josh.”

“Ah man what happened to focusing on football?” another fan asked.

Which of you Wise Guys posted that?

But once again, I can't keep up.  This article is claiming that

After the 27-year-old Allen and his longtime girlfriend Brittany Williams, who knew each other since they were in elementary school and dated since high school, broke up, it was widely rumored that Steinfeld was the cause.

So all you people who heard rumors of a bartender?...or maybe it was a college soccer player?  Who was it?  No one?  Bartender?  Soccer player?  Actress?

The rumor was also fed by the fact that Brittany Williams reportedly liked an Instagram comment that said Josh Allen cheated on her with the actress.

Then again:

For what it’s worth, People says Hailee Steinfeld and Josh Allen have been “hanging out for a few weeks.” Whatever that means.

What I wanna know is who's the dude with Greer Gustavon?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2023 at 12:51 PM, Bob Jones said:

Define "good looking." Where I sit, there's a LOT more women out there who are more hot, more sexy, and more good looking than this woman. But hey, maybe he's after her because she's "intelligent", and has a "good personality." ROTFLMAO 😂 I am curious as to how they even met though. 🤔

On 5/31/2023 at 1:16 PM, T&C said:

Are you really doing this?

In this very thread, people have said this about this woman: she’s “talented and interesting”, she’s “gorgeous”, she’s “definitely beautiful”, she’s “hot”, and she’s a “smokeshow.”

Did you reply to those posts, and ask those folks, “are you really doing this?” (Spoiler Alert YOU DIDN’T)

I have a different opinion, and expressed it, and you were triggered. WHY?

Hadn't he been dating Brittany since hike school? First time the dude has been free to date around in a long time. Let him do his thing. He's focused on foosball!

I have a family member with a small business that was patronized by Brittany sometime last year. She said she was a bit much. Came off real high maintenance and had some unreasonable expectations. 

On 5/29/2023 at 6:56 AM, SCBills said:

Typically, but Kourtney was with Scott Disick, now Travis Barker.

Kim just rebounded from Ye with Pete Davidson. 

Pete Davidson?  That guy comes across as such an idiot, yet women are attracted to him.  ???

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

So with Pete it must be the fame and money then....

Probably started out with fame and being funny.  Then the money came.  And reportedly he has a big member.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.