JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

9 hours ago, NUT said:

Sigh, no SB this year. Dude needs to make it all about football. This woman is just going to mess things up.

He wasn’t single last year, or at any point in his career? So many strange takes.

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He wasn’t single last year, or at any point in his career? So many strange takes.

I'm shocked that multi-millionaire NFL QB's have such an easy time hooking up with good looking women. 

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he was reading the Iliad?  That is a big book.

I guess Brady is the only athlete that can win a championship dating a celebrity.

I think he was reading Commentarii de Bello Gallico by Caesar in Latin 

29 minutes ago, NUT said:

Right, and he has never reached the SB. Was hoping this season he had no GF.

Let me ask you a question: I do not know your line of work, but does having a GF or not affect your work performance? From my own experience, as long as the relationship works well, it boosts my work performance. Thanks to my wife of nearly 25 years (plus 7 years as GF before that), I am pretty successful at what I do (biochemistry research and teaching).

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, DrW said:

Let me ask you a question: I do not know your line of work, but does having a GF or not affect your work performance? From my own experience, as long as the relationship works well, it boosts my work performance. Thanks to my wife of nearly 25 years (plus 7 years as GF before that), I am pretty successful at what I do (biochemistry research and teaching).

I recently switched real estate brokerages and I'm being mentored to provide consulting to Fortune 500 companies. My wife is solidly 120% behind me in this. She has no problems leaving my full time job (Yahoo) for this new path. It gives us more time freedom to do such things as travel and play golf. The vast increase in pay is just a secondary perk to the time availability I will get.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Gregg said:

I'm shocked that multi-millionaire NFL QB's have such an easy time hooking up with good looking women. 

Define "good looking." Where I sit, there's a LOT more women out there who are more hot, more sexy, and more good looking than this woman. But hey, maybe he's after her because she's "intelligent", and has a "good personality." ROTFLMAO 😂 I am curious as to how they even met though. 🤔

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 2

25 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Define "good looking." Where I sit, there's a LOT more women out there who are more hot, more sexy, and more good looking than this woman. But hey, maybe he's after her because she's "intelligent", and has a "good personality." ROTFLMAO 😂 I am curious as to how they even met though. 🤔

Are you really doing this?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think he was reading Commentarii de Bello Gallico by Caesar in Latin 

It was required reading in high school Latin class.   

There are better choices of books to read but my Latin teacher combined Latin with history.

For those who do not read Latin there are some excellent translations available but they do not have the same "feel".

3 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Or maybe he finds her really attractive and enjoys being around her.  Maybe Allen isn't attracted to what you consider hot and sexy.  Bare with me....he might have different taste.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, NUT said:

Vast majority of women are drama factories and do not support their men. You are lucky if you have a woman who is supportive and not a boss B word.

Allens' new GF is from Hollywood, a cancer on this nation. He will likely have another season with bouts of inconsistency because he's not 100% focused on bringing a SB to Buffalo due to this new relationship.

Definitely not the vast majority of women.  Change what you are looking for, make sure you're equally capable of being supportive to her and you'll be one of the lucky ones. 

• Disagree 1

8 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Boy, you sure are good at talking the talk.  (Blowing a lot of hot air.)

I can only imagine how great your love-life is if you feel this highly of yourself.

I have a feeling that you'd probably crap your pants, if a lady like Hailee would walk up to you.

But keep on talkin' if that makes you feel better!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.