JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

I don't think this Bob Jones person is even a Bills fan. He just screams "troll" to me, and has since he started posting here. Probably a Chiefs, Bengals or divisional rival fan under the guise of a Bills fan.

Yeah I am pretty sure he's just trolling.   I used to think Don Otreply was a play on a Dawn/Charmin P&G cross promo that washed your ass as you wipe........but it seem like he's a real person..........so admittedly I could be wrong about Bob Jones and he just has a propensity for upset about Josh Allen's personal life.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

I don't think this Bob Jones person is even a Bills fan. He just screams "troll" to me, and has since he started posting here. Probably a Chiefs, Bengals or divisional rival fan under the guise of a Bills fan.

LMAO. I grew up in the south towns, had paper routes delivering both the Courier-Express and the Buffalo Evening News, and have been a Bills fan since birth. I went to many games at Rich Stadium, and I moved away in 1978 to go to college, then the military, and have lived in many different states since then.

Never ASSume anything, cuz, well, you know….

Also, having a different and/or unpopular opinion doesn’t make somebody a troll, just FYI.

12 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. I grew up in the south towns, had paper routes delivering both the Courier-Express and the Buffalo Evening News, and have been a Bills fan since birth. I went to many games at Rich Stadium, and I moved away in 1978 to go to college, then the military, and have lived in many different states since then.

Also, having a different and/or unpopular opinion doesn’t make somebody a troll, just FYI.

Man, you pulled out the paper boy card. Not sure I would deploy such a heavy credential just to silence critics. 

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Howard lives in S. Buff/Caz. He’s around sometimes. Old fella. 

8 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Who gives a *** ?

He could be dating Ru Paul and I couldn’t care less as long as he’s performing on the field. 

Because the day he has a bad game, there will be people that will use her as the reason.  Stupid, yes.  Will it happen, also yes.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

I do not know why this person decided to use "Bob Jones" as screen name, but there was a real person named Bob Jones who declared himself a prophet. This Bob Jones was a big Chief's fan. He suggested that the Chiefs winning a Superbowl was a prediction of Jesus returning to Earth.

image.png.90c67052f0b288c50fe6acfb43376a7f.png

It gets even more bizarre, but also more hilarious, when you listen to a current self-proclaimed "minister".

Edited by DrW

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Because the day he has a bad game, there will be people that will use her as the reason.  Stupid, yes.  Will it happen, also yes.

But, if he leads us to a Super Bowl W this season… we’re building a statue of this chick and parking it next to his.

On 5/27/2023 at 1:05 PM, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. Not sure why you threw in that she has “21 million followers on social media…” There's hundreds of millions of brain dead, gullible dopes on this planet, so that stat means virtually nothing. McDonalds has served billions and billions of customers, for decades now. Does that mean they have the best burgers, Hawking?

Your responses are non-sensical. I made no comments on her acting abilties, or whether it makes sense that she has so many followers or anything of the sort. I was pointing out that when traveling in public she probably wants to not look like an actress or model, thus calling attention to herself. This was in response to your earlier point. But apparently you get derailed by anyone who challenges the curmudgeonly inane things you spew on this board. 

No worries - to the ignore list you go. Bye bye!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NUT said:

Sigh, no SB this year. Dude needs to make it all about football. This woman is just going to mess things up.

If Mahomes can win 2 Super Bowls with the distractions that his loser brother causes, then Josh's GF shouldn't be a distraction provided she doesn't go all Fatal Attraction on him.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's true.  I don't think Brady ever won a Super Bowl when he was in a relationship.  

Wilt Chamberlain was famously celibate over his hall of fame career which included 2 championships, 1 finals MVP, 4 NBA MVPs, and 20,000 nights in bed alone with a good book.

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wilt Chamberlain was famously celibate over his hall of fame career which included 2 championships, 1 finals MVP, 4 NBA MVPs, and 20,000 nights in bed alone with a good book.

Do you think he was reading the Iliad?  That is a big book.

23 minutes ago, NUT said:

Allen isn't Brady.

I guess Brady is the only athlete that can win a championship dating a celebrity.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.