JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

Didn’t Brady date some B-level actress early in his career and won Super Bowls? Let’s go Josh!

although im pretty sure he married and had a kid with her so that didn’t quite work out long term. 

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

that was probably a $500 t shirt

Yea .. that’s not a Hanes t-shirt.

I don’t think some people have any idea how expensive fitted t-shirts can be. 

Givenchy plain tees start around $270

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

That shirt doesn't look cool enough for me to spend $20 on. That shirt literally looks like those name brands you see at the salvation army. It literally looks like a 90s shirt that's been in my dad's closet for the past 30 years. I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT SHIRT!!!!!

• Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, akcash said:

That shirt doesn't look cool enough for me to spend $20 on. That shirt literally looks like those name brands you see at the salvation army. It literally looks like a 90s shirt that's been in my dad's closet for the past 30 years. I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT SHIRT!!!!!

I wouldnt wear it either- just saying that if you have the money you can overpay for things if you like. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

LMAO. Farm boy Josh really doesn’t seem like the type to be buying “designer” clothes, but I guess anything is possible. My point was that it was a Saturday night “date night” and he looks like a bum, even if it is an expensive T-shirt. A nice golf/polo shirt, or a buttoned shirt, or even a sport coat, would seem way more appropriate, but whatever.

Edited by Bob Jones
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. Farm boy Josh really doesn’t seem like the type to be buying “designer” clothes, but I guess anything is possible. My point was that it was a Saturday night “date night” and he looks like a bum, even if it is an expensive T-shirt. A nice golf/polo shirt, or a buttoned shirt, or even a sport coat, would seem way more appropriate, but whatever.

Imagine caring about this. Like even a little bit. LOL. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Process said:

LOL indeed. Imagine wasting time by posting up to MY post. Why do you care what I post? You’re more than free to ignore this whole thread, but here you are, “caring” about what other people think. 🙄😂

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

LOL indeed. Imagine wasting time by posting up to MY post. Why do you care what I post? You’re more than free to ignore this whole thread, but here you are, “caring” about what other people think. 🙄😂

I care about how much of a doofus other people look like, so this thread is a gold mine.

That's just me.

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you have no idea what he's wearing.  Bit no one would consider what he's wearing a "fitted t-shirt".....

o.k. lighten up Francis- not saying that is his shirt-just saying if you have the money to blow you can wear a $790 t shirt. amazed at how fired up people are getting about this

2 hours ago, Process said:

I don't think this Bob Jones person is even a Bills fan. He just screams "troll" to me, and has since he started posting here. Probably a Chiefs, Bengals or divisional rival fan under the guise of a Bills fan.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

o.k. lighten up Francis- not saying that is his shirt-just saying if you have the money to blow you can wear a $790 t shirt. amazed at how fired up people are getting about this

you made it a point....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.